Androhard

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was only able to purchase 1 bottle of Androhard this evening.. is this product being discontinued or is it just that popular ?

I can't find it anywhere ! :(

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was only able to purchase 1 bottle of Androhard this evening.. is this product being discontinued or is it just that popular ?

it says its still in stock on our website :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

I wouldn't worry about it being discontinued bud ;). Also, yeah it is quite the popular product as my boy John (T1) tells me. BTW...you running it standalone or stacked with something else?

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sam is androhard good as a standalone?
Depends on your goals. If your using it for cutting...yes it will be good as a standalone. However, if your looking to bulk...forget it...that is not what this compound is designed for.

I would suggest those that are new to the hormonal game start with something like Androhard, but only if they are looking to cut.

-Sean-

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it being discontinued bud ;). Also, yeah it is quite the popular product as my boy John (T1) tells me. BTW...you running it standalone or stacked with something else?

-Sean-

Right now I'm just stocking up on PP's entire line. I'm going to be creating stacks later on this fall :)

I'm thinking Androhard + AT2 + RPM + DRIVE for a cut

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There are no plans to discontinue Androhard, keeping vendors stocked, on the other hand, is no easy feat :veryhappy:

I would suggest those that are new to the hormonal game start with something like Androhard, but only if they are looking to cut.
Very good suggestion!

Right now I'm just stocking up on PP's entire line. I'm going to be creating stacks later on this fall :)

Damn, sweet stack.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome stack, AK! I'm thinking about running a Androhard + A-T2 + Dermacrine stack in the very near future.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome stack, AK! I'm thinking about running a Androhard + A-T2 + Dermacrine stack in the very near future.
Nice !

I didn't even think of stacking Dermacrine.. how about this one..

AndroHard + Dermacrine + ProtoMAX + A-T2

:D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately good stacks!

For the more experience a Androhard/1-t or Androhard/Tbol stack would be pretty sick..

trippn

trippn

Awards
Definately good stacks!

For the more experience a Androhard/1-t or Androhard/Tbol stack would be pretty sick..
I'm currently gathering the pieces of androhard/turinabol stack. I can't wait!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Nice !

I didn't even think of stacking Dermacrine.. how about this one..

AndroHard + Dermacrine + ProtoMAX + A-T2

:D
MMM...I would advise against Running ProtoMax and AndroHard together...you would have to use one or the other...both are DHT...well as much as I have heard is that Protomax is DHT....unless the information I got was wrong. You check up on that if you would like because like I said I may be wrong. In the event that I am right though...you would be better off using PP's Turinabol instead.

For the record...when Protodrol/Protomax compound came out originally from IForce the compound was being compared to the ONE...however, most got the comparison wrong...The ONE is more of a mass builder and Protodrol like AndroHard is geared toward cutting as it is more for leaning out and recomping, the main difference between AndroHard and the Proto compound though is that it is a strength builder in addition to being a good cutter/recomper. In essence, comparing the two doesn't make sense...they are different compounds geared to produce different effects...the only similarities between the compounds is that both are DHT and both produce solid strength gains.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
The stack I'm running in a couple months......:D

(6 weeks)
Dermacrine LV
AndroHard
GPLC
N2KTS
Modern BCAA
Cre-02
Citruvol Ultra
Dermatherm
Super Cissus
CLA

PCT 4 weeks
HCGenerate
Forma-Stanzol
EndoAmp
Toco-8
OEP
Modern BCAA
CLA
Super Cissus

:jaw:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
MMM...I would advise against Running ProtoMax and AndroHard together...you would have to use one or the other...both are DHT...well as much as I have heard is that Protomax is DHT....unless the information I got was wrong. You check up on that if you would like because like I said I may be wrong. In the event that I am right though...you would be better off using PP's Turinabol instead.

For the record...when Protodrol/Protomax compound came out originally from IForce the compound was being compared to the ONE...however, most got the comparison wrong...The ONE is more of a mass builder and Protodrol like AndroHard is geared toward cutting as it is more for leaning out and recomping, the main difference between AndroHard and the Proto compound though is that it is a strength builder in addition to being a good cutter/recomper. In essence, comparing the two doesn't make sense...they are different compounds geared to produce different effects...the only similarities between the compounds is that both are DHT and both produce solid strength gains.

Thanks for the heads up Sean :thumbsup:

Proto is DHT based (didn't realize AndroHard was also) so you're def right about stacking the 2 compounds and it not being the smartest thing to do.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would assume Androhard would be a great synergistic stacking agent. It would stack great with products that aromatize. Dermacrine would seem like a good fit and perhaps 1-T. A DHT derived compound should reduce SHBG and free bound test, and also negate unfavorable estrogenic and progestational side effects.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
There are no plans to discontinue Androhard, keeping vendors stocked, on the other hand, is no easy feat :veryhappy:
heh.. so much for this statement :lol:

Glad I stocked up when I did and what I ended up paying for everything !!

:banana:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heh.. so much for this statement :lol:

Glad I stocked up when I did and what I ended up paying for everything !!

:banana:
hahhaha wow. wooooooow

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey at the time I had no idea of a discontinuation. My bad bro.
I didn't mean you single your post out, Sean said the same thing. Absolutely no hard feelings, I was just messin around with ya :)

Right before Formex was pulled, people asked if it IBE was gonna stop making it, I said .."not anytime soon", and waddya know... a month later it was discontinued.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hey at the time I had no idea of a discontinuation. My bad bro.
None of us did. I knew there was some new stuff on the horizon, but the discontinuation of the PH line hit everyone like a Mike Tyson Right Cross. In essence, we can't be faulted for not knowing what was going on my fellow Primordial Comrade.

-Sean-

Primordial Performance