What to stack with my Superdrol Tbol cycle

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I currently am planning to start a new cycle in the next few weeks, but I am still trying to decide on a “baseline” product to use. I am going to be running Superdrol stacked with Turinabol, beginning with both then finishing with 2-3 weeks of the Tbol. The primary goal is going to be packing on some muscle, but I really want to work hard at this being more of a lean bulk than an all out bulk. I am trying to decide between running Dermacrine or Androhard through the entire cycle, excluding PCT of course. Which of these would stack better, or I suppose I should say which fits my goals better as I have no doubt either would stack with this cycle quite well. Thanks for the help!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
better prepare your liver for a beating :D

i would advise against this stack

Id just run SD and Dermacrine

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like that bridge bro, and if you are worried about lethargy, go with dermacrine. if not, go with andro hard!

Get some liiverjuice for that cycle, or at least some milk thistle.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I have run this stack before, without the addition of Androhard or Dermacrine, and I have all of my support supplements together and ready; Liver Juice throughout along with some additional goodies for both liver and bp. My primary question is what the difference in the cycle would be depending on which I added between Androhard and Dermacrine, taking into account that I am going for a lean bulk, with diet and training in check.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have run this stack before, without the addition of Androhard or Dermacrine, and I have all of my support supplements together and ready; Liver Juice throughout along with some additional goodies for both liver and bp. My primary question is what the difference in the cycle would be depending on which I added between Androhard and Dermacrine, taking into account that I am going for a lean bulk, with diet and training in check.
Lean bulk, go with androhard!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would go with the dermacrine being there is no test base in there. Tbol will give you nice lean gains as will SD. I've always leaned out on both products but everyone's body is different. I think tbol, androhard , and dermacrine would better suit your goals though. 1 methylated and 2 non would be better on your liver. I like SD but the sides are much greater than either of the 3 above.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6
Supplements 0