TCF-1

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 13 of my TCF-1 cycle. As I stated previously 12 days is not enough time to see results. Even real gear takes a couple weeks to yield noticeable results. According to PA, DDA is natural and can be taken continuously. PA also recommends a 6 gm/day loading cycle followed by 3 gm/day maintenance dose. I am on day 13 and just beginning to see results. I also believe that it is essential that some form of AI be taken with this product to insure against elevated estrogen problems. Even if T is raised significantly, estrogen above recommended levels can still cause problems. Moreover, I believe it is essential to take something to bind SHBG. It's all about free test. Total test is irrelevant. I personally like some form of Stinging Nettle root like Activate Xtreme.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read today that PA is going to have it added to his label that DAA should not be used for more than 90 consecutive days.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill be running my TCF-1 for 24, or 48 days.

i say screw 12 day cycles! lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day 13 of my TCF-1 cycle. As I stated previously 12 days is not enough time to see results. Even real gear takes a couple weeks to yield noticeable results. According to PA, DDA is natural and can be taken continuously. PA also recommends a 6 gm/day loading cycle followed by 3 gm/day maintenance dose. I am on day 13 and just beginning to see results. I also believe that it is essential that some form of AI be taken with this product to insure against elevated estrogen problems. Even if T is raised significantly, estrogen above recommended levels can still cause problems. Moreover, I believe it is essential to take something to bind SHBG. It's all about free test. Total test is irrelevant. I personally like some form of Stinging Nettle root like Activate Xtreme.
Here is the thing: Every study will make recommendations based on their findings. That does NOT mean that it will necessarily have a better or worse effect overall in the end. None of that can be validated until follow up studies confirm the hypothesis/theory. Anyone who has any experience in scientific research will say that you can't even speculate on that until the clinical research is completed. A recommendation is nothing more than an educated guess...

As far as loading goes, it's possible; but again, not proven at this time. To answer the question if this can be taken indefinitely, there is absolutely NO proof that this is safe to take in that duration at this time; not to say that it won't one day, but do you want to play that chance? I'm more apt to go with what's show to be fairly safe and effective.

In regard to our TCF-1, it's what's been shown in the italian clinical study to be effective for a 12 day period. I think you probably could extend this to 24-36 days, but again, there is NO scientific proof that a recommendation like this is supported. I'm testing it up to 24 days myself at the current.

Total test in no necessarily irrelevant. It all depends on the individual and the hormonal milieu that currently exists.

I don't necessarily disagree with the AI recommendation. I guess that would depend on the individual and what's being clinically evinced as well.

-John

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can Total Test be irrelevant? The Test has to be there to free it up right? If your Total Test is low, so should the amount that can be converted to Free Test.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can Total Test be irrelevant? The Test has to be there to free it up right? If your Total Test is low, so should the amount that can be converted to Free Test.
You are exactly right; however, it depends on the hormonal milieu of the individual. That's what can make the whole scenario interesting.

Overall though, it is certainly not irrelevant.

-John

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I will concede that total test may not be completely irrelevant but there is no guarantee that increasing total test will result in an increase in free test. As you said everyone is different in this respect. Why not use something to bind SHBG and get the most out of any increase in overall test?

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
I just came off a six week h-drol cycle and using TCF-1 and Redefine PCT revolution which has a AI in it as well at herbal test boosters and things for your heart, liver, and prostate. I was shut down pretty bad after my six weeks and that was the only real side affect I had. NO LIBIDO AT ALL!! Girlfriend was a little upset one night, so I jumped on my PCT on 12/1/10 and now it's 12/3/10 and my boys are already singing a new song. I can tell that I still have a ways to go but so far the combining of the two are doing great things for me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha I bet she's happy now! Great to hear! TCF-1 is a staple for any PCT, plenty of feedback showing how it brings the boys back quick!

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Ha I bet she's happy now! Great to hear! TCF-1 is a staple for any PCT, plenty of feedback showing how it brings the boys back quick!
No doubt bro. I am on day six and I am back better then ever. And it's weird. Not sure if anyone else has this happen to them but I take the TCF-1 a half hour before I workout and later on I can actually feel tingles in my "boys", like they are just churning all that test and doing it's job and I can feel it. It's good stuff. Also with my Redefine PCT revolution, I have not lost any weight from my cycle or any strength. If anything, my strength has gone up in certain movements. Did chest today and felt like a king. LOve the stuff.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
No doubt bro. I am on day six and I am back better then ever. And it's weird. Not sure if anyone else has this happen to them but I take the TCF-1 a half hour before I workout and later on I can actually feel tingles in my "boys", like they are just churning all that test and doing it's job and I can feel it. It's good stuff. Also with my Redefine PCT revolution, I have not lost any weight from my cycle or any strength. If anything, my strength has gone up in certain movements. Did chest today and felt like a king. LOve the stuff.
TCF-1 is some good stuff for sure. Thanks for the feedback bud. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I just came off a six week h-drol cycle and using TCF-1 and Redefine PCT revolution which has a AI in it as well at herbal test boosters and things for your heart, liver, and prostate. I was shut down pretty bad after my six weeks and that was the only real side affect I had. NO LIBIDO AT ALL!! Girlfriend was a little upset one night, so I jumped on my PCT on 12/1/10 and now it's 12/3/10 and my boys are already singing a new song. I can tell that I still have a ways to go but so far the combining of the two are doing great things for me.
Same kinda story for me too. Came off a cycle when TCF-1 first came out (12day supply) and used it with my clomid for PCT. I have to admit it was the easiest PCT I've ever done and the flavor is awesome to boot! My soldier was standing at full attention 2 days after coming off cycle.

I will ALWAYS include a DAA product in my PCTs from now on.

Side note- TCF-1/ Erase/ Activate X sounds like something i have to try.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same kinda story for me too. Came off a cycle when TCF-1 first came out (12day supply) and used it with my clomid for PCT. I have to admit it was the easiest PCT I've ever done and the flavor is awesome to boot! My soldier was standing at full attention 2 days after coming off cycle.

I will ALWAYS include a DAA product in my PCTs from now on.

Side note- TCF-1/ Erase/ Activate X sounds like something i have to try.
Thanks for the feedback :)

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
I am on day 8 of my PCT with TCF-1 and will never NOT use it again. It's something that I think everyone should use to try and safe and effective way to get YOUR BOYS working again. I do feel like using it for 24 days straight but will break it up. Have to wait to see more research on how the body reacts when being on it for an extended period of time.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Ok people, here is a weird question. TFC-1 is all about getting your test levels up or in the case of a PCT, getting them working like they did before your cycle. In my case, I am using TCF-1 as part of my PCT from a h-drol cycle. Now EVERY time I use TCF-1, which i take about 30 min before i workout. Everything is cool until the end of my workout which is about two hours later. It feels like my scrotum is in a knot and my balls are all tangled up and it's discomforting for about an hour. Now is this stuff so powerfull in getting the testis working that is this what I am feeling? It feels like my "boys" are working overtime to get the sperm going again and it's bothersome, best way I can put it. Am I the only one out there that feels this? Only started since i have been on my PCt and only on the days I lift. On my off days I use TCf-1 in the morning and no discomfort. And the discomfort is only there for a hour or so and then it's gone. What gives??????