Androhard stack

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Trying to get some ideas for my next cutting stack/cycle. Whats a good stacker to androhard besides the dermacrine muscle stack (advance stack)? Has anyone tried androhard + natabolic stack from LG? Is this a good stack. Thanks for the help.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would do a natadrol androhard bridge rather than stack, starting with the natadrol.. Makes more sense that way.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I would do a natadrol androhard bridge rather than stack, starting with the natadrol.. Makes more sense that way.
6 weeks nata bridge to 6 weeks andro then 4weeks pct, possibly trs or the formadrol that's included if that's enough of a pct for both. If not then serm it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No SERM needed...
TRS and formadrol would be great together for PCT.

Run like so:
Nata:6/6/6/6/6/6
Andro:0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3

PCT:
Formadrol
TRS

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
No SERM needed...
TRS and formadrol would be great together for PCT.

Run like so:
Nata:6/6/6/6/6/6
Andro:0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3

PCT:
Formadrol
TRS
Thanks gamer for the help, was looking for some good deals with andro and saw this combo of andro+ alpha t-2. what do you think of adding alpha t-2 for the last 4 weeks of andro? too much or good idea?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks gamer for the help, was looking for some good deals with andro and saw this combo of andro+ alpha t-2. what do you think of adding alpha t-2 for the last 4 weeks of andro? too much or good idea?
If your trying to do a little bit of a cut, then great idea! Otherwise, no..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AT2 + Androhard is exactly what I'm planning for my next cut.
Excellent choice! Same here, with a few more goodies in the mix. :D

-John

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Would suppress-c a good alternative to endoamp as a replacement on TRS? just planning on getting the sustain alpha LV and add that to the formadrol for the pct.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when is it? are you going to log it?
This will be sometime this winter. I'm just finishing up an Epi/M1D cycle, so I've got some time before I want to touch anything hormonal again. Gotta let the systems/organs recover, after all. ;)

If there's interest, I will log it.

and what are you running for pct?
If I run just Androhard, I don't feel there is a need for PCT. The active in there is very mildly suppressive. If anything, I'll just stack it with an non-steroidal AI (I've got some T-911 laying around, and I want to try Sustain LV like nobody's business!) and that will be that.

Excellent choice! Same here, with a few more goodies in the mix. :D

-John
Yep, I'm considering some tossing some other stuff in the works too. We'll see.

Would suppress-c a good alternative to endoamp as a replacement on TRS? just planning on getting the sustain alpha LV and add that to the formadrol for the pct.
Endoamp and Suppress-C work via two different mechanisms. Suppress-C is going to do just what it's name implies: hormonally suppress the action and release of cortisol below normal physiological levels.

Endoamp on the other hand, modulates the fluctuations in Cortisol that accompany strenuous activity and stress. I.e. taken before or immediately after you kill yourself in the gym, you will release much less cortisol, thus increasing your work and recovery capacity. However, it will not drop your baseline cortisol levels unless they are abnormally high to begin with.

IMO, this is advantageous in most situations, since cortisol does serve very important anti-inflammatory purposes and even ties in remotely to proper lipolytic processes.

So it comes down to what you are looking for: Supress-C if you want to just crush your cortisol levels into oblivion (which can help with fat-loss but isn't always a good idea), or Endoamp if you want the benefits of inhibited cortisol without the down-sides.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
This will be sometime this winter. I'm just finishing up an Epi/M1D cycle, so I've got some time before I want to touch anything hormonal again. Gotta let the systems/organs recover, after all. ;)

If there's interest, I will log it.

If I run just Androhard, I don't feel there is a need for PCT. The active in there is very mildly suppressive. If anything, I'll just stack it with an non-steroidal AI (I've got some T-911 laying around, and I want to try Sustain LV like nobody's business!) and that will be that.

Yep, I'm considering some tossing some other stuff in the works too. We'll see.

Endoamp and Suppress-C work via two different mechanisms. Suppress-C is going to do just what it's name implies: hormonally suppress the action and release of cortisol below normal physiological levels.

Endoamp on the other hand, modulates the fluctuations in Cortisol that accompany strenuous activity and stress. I.e. taken before or immediately after you kill yourself in the gym, you will release much less cortisol, thus increasing your work and recovery capacity. However, it will not drop your baseline cortisol levels unless they are abnormally high to begin with.

IMO, this is advantageous in most situations, since cortisol does serve very important anti-inflammatory purposes and even ties in remotely to proper lipolytic processes.

So it comes down to what you are looking for: Supress-C if you want to just crush your cortisol levels into oblivion (which can help with fat-loss but isn't always a good idea), or Endoamp if you want the benefits of inhibited cortisol without the down-sides.
I'll be sub'd when you log it. Thanks for giving some nice xplanation between those two supps. Seems like endoamp has more extra goodies added into it than suppress-c. Will be getting me some endoamp @ nutra while the sale is still on. :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be sub'd when you log it. Thanks for giving some nice xplanation between those two supps. Seems like endoamp has more extra goodies added into it than suppress-c. Will be getting me some endoamp @ nutra while the sale is still on. :)
Good choice. Endoamp does have "extra goodies" in it, as you say. Don't even get me started on the awesome stuff the Alpha GPC in there is capable of. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, exactly. This is what makes EndoAmp-Max such a great product. You can limit erratic fluctuations in cortisol from baseline that can occur throughout the day due to a variety of different stimuli. This will help limit the overall undesirable catabolic effects, while preserving its normal homeostatic functions.

Suppressing your cortisol level will have ramifications of rebound in the end, so while the initial effect gave you decent results, you may have done more harm than good to your goals when all is said and done in the end.

If you don't have to suppress the hormonal axis to get promising results, why would you? Not only is it easier on your body, but more beneficial to your long-term goals as well. :D

-John

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I used endo amp once and never looked to another product of it's kind,then again there is not one of it's kind.I would look no further then endo amp,think about it...

enhanced focus,natrual gh output,cortisol modulation and so much more!

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
You guys convinced me enough. I will give endoamp a shot with my upcoming andro cycle. Just wish they have that promotion of buy 1 get 1 like toco 8. :)