what to stack with TREN-LV

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Hello, am going to start another cycle of TREN-LV soon and was wondering what to stack with it that is currently available for a mass/strength stack? Not worried about losing weight. My last cycle i used Tren-lv and Havoc the last 4 weeks of the cycle and loved it. I am out of Havoc but have a few bottles of Tren left. I was looking at the andro-hard, but was wondering if that would be the best choice? Thanks for the suggestions.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello, am going to start another cycle of TREN-LV soon and was wondering what to stack with it that is currently available for a mass/strength stack? Not worried about losing weight. My last cycle i used Tren-lv and Havoc the last 4 weeks of the cycle and loved it. I am out of Havoc but have a few bottles of Tren left. I was looking at the andro-hard, but was wondering if that would be the best choice? Thanks for the suggestions.
Androhard and dermacrine would be great to stack with tren LV.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with this: tren lv / androhard / turinabol...this is what I'm planning for in a few months down the road :D

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
M1T would stack well with that.

I take this back i read it the first tyme as the topical tren

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with this: tren lv / androhard / turinabol...this is what I'm planning for in a few months down the road :D
I like the look of that. Wouldnt go too crazy on the dosing unless u have previous experience with them all.

Right now Im doing tren lv, epi, androhard, and dermacrine lv.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'll run trel lv + turinabol lv soon.

add andro hard will be nice to......a dht percursor....more gains and prevent gyno.

=]

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the look of that. Wouldnt go too crazy on the dosing unless u have previous experience with them all.

Haha, I would mega dose all of those and low dose caber all the way though :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

thats GREAT stack lean and hard.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions! I decided to go with the androhard and the dermarcine to stack with the tren lv. Any suggestions on the androhard as it is only for 25 days? Do i need 2 bottles or how have you been dosing. And also i ordered the Test conversion factor for pct along with the TRS. I use to use DTH for a test booster and was wondering if this is as good as the diesel test or would i still need the diesel test hardcore? Thanks for the input.
Forgot to mention i have 2 bottles of Cynostane unopened and 1 unopened bottle of 6-oxo ergopharm to trade or sell if anyone is interested in it.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions! I decided to go with the androhard and the dermarcine to stack with the tren lv. Any suggestions on the androhard as it is only for 25 days? Do i need 2 bottles or how have you been dosing. And also i ordered the Test conversion factor for pct along with the TRS. I use to use DTH for a test booster and was wondering if this is as good as the diesel test or would i still need the diesel test hardcore? Thanks for the input.
Forgot to mention i have 2 bottles of Cynostane unopened and 1 unopened bottle of 6-oxo ergopharm to trade or sell if anyone is interested in it.
500mg ed for 6wks = 2 bottles of androhard

I've been told that TCF1 is really good with the TRS...I have a bottle of TCF1 myself in which I plan to use for my pct after my current cycle of 1-T Tren / Androhard / Hdrol...can't wait to try this stuff out..!!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established

Don't have experience with any of these compounds yet.. ;)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol. I can't stress this enough.

edit - only as long as you can get your BP under control.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil and H berry ;)
If I could buy stock in hawthorn berry, I would. I order some every sticking month because it's become a staple in the last month. I'm on a break from fish oil though.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I could buy stock in hawthorn berry, I would. I order some every sticking month because it's become a staple in the last month. I'm on a break from fish oil though.
No, dont take a break, there is no benefit to that..

catty66

catty66

Awards
I am on third day of pct. Just stacked Tren-LV with Androhard for five weeks. I don't think there was a need to add anything else to this stack, for me. Starting weight was 186, and I finished at 200 on the nose. Which was my weight goal. The best part is that I have been able to stay very hard and vascular. No bloat. Which gives me confidence that I might be able to keep most of my weight gain. Strength was through the roof, but didn't notice it till the end of third week. I noticed the weight right away. Androhard is my new buddy. I can't wait to run it with Superdrone at the end of the year.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on third day of pct. Just stacked Tren-LV with Androhard for five weeks. I don't think there was a need to add anything else to this stack, for me. Starting weight was 186, and I finished at 200 on the nose. Which was my weight goal. The best part is that I have been able to stay very hard and vascular. No bloat. Which gives me confidence that I might be able to keep most of my weight gain. Strength was through the roof, but didn't notice it till the end of third week. I noticed the weight right away. Androhard is my new buddy. I can't wait to run it with Superdrone at the end of the year.
Nice job with your results!

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for taking the time to post it! :)

-John

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
I have started my cycle of Tren-lv, androhard, and dermarcine. Question i have is would it be ok to take the 3 at the same time in the morning together or do i need to space them? Thanks

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
So stacking Androhard with Tren would be a good way to combat any type of gyno flare up, correct? I have not tried Tren yet but have some available, but have been hesitant because of the possible gyno.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
have completed my first week of the tren-lv/androhard/dermarcrine cycle. Weight is up about 2 lbs, strength is starting to show a bit i believe. I have developed a pain under my left ribs and dont know if its something that one of these 3 compounds could be causing or if i just pulled something! Never had a pain there ever before. Has this happened to anyone? Maybe its nothing. But anyways i will keep up on with updates. (if my spleen dont explode)!

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
libido is so far so good, and today the side pain is going away so must have been just something simple i hope.