Dosing PP's Liver Juice for MY Cycle

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
I'll be running the cycle below pretty soon and am leaning towards Liver Juice for liver support based on all the great reviews here on AM. My question is, how would I go about dosing it for my particular cycle. I've read that starting 2 weeks before and running through until 2 weeks after should do the trick. Also, would taking milk thistle at the same time provide any additional protection, or is that overkill? Thoughts?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
1 dose (5cc) in the am and another dose (5cc) right before bed is good...no need to add reg milk thistle, but would not hurt if you wanted to add it for extra protection

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be running the cycle below pretty soon and am leaning towards Liver Juice for liver support based on all the great reviews here on AM. My question is, how would I go about dosing it for my particular cycle. I've read that starting 2 weeks before and running through until 2 weeks after should do the trick. Also, would taking milk thistle at the same time provide any additional protection, or is that overkill? Thoughts?
You can begin 3-4 days prior and be fine. Adding anything additional in terms of milk thistle is definitely overkill here. You will have adequate supplementation and dosing with our "Liver Juice" product.

I would continue through your cycle and PCT as well.

-John

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
You can begin 3-4 days prior and be fine. Adding anything additional in terms of milk thistle is definitely overkill here. You will have adequate supplementation and dosing with our "Liver Juice" product.

I would continue through your cycle and PCT as well.

-John
Awesome, thanks John. So I should just follow the dosing on the bottle then? And I'm good to cease use at the end of PCT?

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I love liverjuice,no hormones for me however I like 500mg daily for overall liver health!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver Juice is definitely an acquired taste for sure for me. Been using it on my cycle of Methyl 1-D just for the added protection i know its not needed but it can't hurt. But this stuff is hard to get down anyway i try. I enjoyed LV Formestane better at this point. But keep up great work love PP and all your guy's products.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver Juice is definitely an acquired taste for sure for me. Been using it on my cycle of Methyl 1-D just for the added protection i know its not needed but it can't hurt. But this stuff is hard to get down anyway i try. I enjoyed LV Formestane better at this point. But keep up great work love PP and all your guy's products.
Thanks for kind words :D

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
It sure is hard to get down. How do you recommend doing it? I learned quickly mixing it with water is the worst way to do it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1