Turin / Andro and drug test?

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I am needing to take a pre-employment drug screening. Do I need to worry abou these two screwing with the results at all? I've been on for about a week now.

I took a methylated pro-hormone when I was in college and took a drug test for employment then, not thinking about it. My HR rep mentioned that something did show up in the results, but they didn't know what it was. I've never even had a cigarette in my mouth, let alone any other illegal substance. I just don't want to miss this opportunity for something stupid like this.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am needing to take a pre-employment drug screening. Do I need to worry abou these two screwing with the results at all? I've been on for about a week now.

I took a methylated pro-hormone when I was in college and took a drug test for employment then, not thinking about it. My HR rep mentioned that something did show up in the results, but they didn't know what it was. I've never even had a cigarette in my mouth, let alone any other illegal substance. I just don't want to miss this opportunity for something stupid like this.
I have to say the college experience was purely a coincidence. Steroids will not show up on an employment drug test, unless your job has something to do with sports, and they specifically test for it. Standard drug tests do not.