Phyto-Testosterone

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am thinking about taking Phyto-Test. as a stand alone supplement.Anyone have any good experiences with it as a stand alone product? Thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that stacked with TCF-1 is a great stack.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with my first bottle, most guys run it for 2 months straight at recommended dosage, any benefit in using it for 3 months or cycle off and let my boys regenerate a little?

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I stacked it with app nut free test AND I took alone,both were fantastic runs.

It will be money well spent my friend!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with my first bottle, most guys run it for 2 months straight at recommended dosage, any benefit in using it for 3 months or cycle off and let my boys regenerate a little?
Any reviews on your first bottle?

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
it is a very good product,so one bottle will be nice however I would strongly suggest going with a 2 bottle run for it to really shine!

all the studies on testofen increasing arm size and decreasing skin fold size are a good 8 weeks and more.

like I said one bottle will still be nice too!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Overall I liked it, haven't tried testopro, but it is hands down the best fenugreek extract I've tried so far. Libido was up and stable, not up and down, no side effects. Pee did smell funky. Increased drive and stamina in gym, and bedroom. Mental attitude slightly increased, overall I liked it 8.5/10, would probably run 2 bottles in a row next time.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
your boys shouldnt need regenerated lol.

Most people run test boosters 8 weeks to get full results but its really up to you

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
just be careful. testofen has been shown to increase the weight of the prostate

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Say, what's the average amount of time (week 1...3..ect) Phy-test kicks in for 'ya'll' <-- tossed in some texan there for ya....whaaaaat ;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Say, what's the average amount of time (week 1...3..ect) Phy-test kicks in for 'ya'll' <-- tossed in some texan there for ya....whaaaaat ;)
Texas isn't the only state to say "y'all"

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Texas isn't the only state to say "y'all"
sorry, wasn't trying to imply that it was.....It's not generally said in Iowa (where I'm from)...now living in texas where it's said 'quite a bit'...'cuse me, I now must go finish detassling my corn....<takes a drink of unsweetend Iced Tea> :shocked1:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A solo run of Phyto sounds good, but stacking this with tcf-1 is what ive been most interested in. Post cycle of course.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
A solo run of Phyto sounds good, but stacking this with tcf-1 is what ive been most interested in. Post cycle of course.
Worked great for me, 2 bottles of phytotest and 36 days of tcf-1 is what I just finished up.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phyto-Test is the only Methoxy Product I'd consider using. It's reasonably priced, well dosed and the inclusion of testofen makes it all the better. I've actually been considering megadosing this, though I am not entirely convinced it's a great idea yet...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Phyto-Test is the only Methoxy Product I'd consider using. It's reasonably priced, well dosed and the inclusion of testofen makes it all the better. I've actually been considering megadosing this, though I am not entirely convinced it's a great idea yet...
2 servings a day? Or are you thinking more?