Dermatherm Target - once a day only?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Is Dermatherm Target only applied once a day?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt under dosing.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Surely there must be additional benefit by applying it twice a day? Can it really stay on your skin and remain active for 24 hours?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Dermatherm Target only applied once a day?
Surely there must be additional benefit by applying it twice a day? Can it really stay on your skin and remain active for 24 hours?
It's personal preference, really. When I used it, I applied post-post-training shower and post-pre-bed-shower. When I stacked it with another topical I would only apply it pre-bed. Just depends on how long you want the tube to last for.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are using it standalone 2 applications a day would probably be a good option.....if stacking it with a thermogenic I personally dont believe there is any need to apply twice.....just my thoughts.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Just started my third week now. It is working, but I still have this layer of fat..grrr!! The fat just feels a lot firmer. I'm hoping this is because there is less of it!

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Saggy. I am stacking mine with USP Recreate (week 5). But this is only my first week of Dermatherm. I am going to continue it even after my Recreate runs out until I use it (Dermatherm) up.

UKStrength

Good luck Saggy. I am stacking mine with USP Recreate (week 5). But this is only my first week of Dermatherm. I am going to continue it even after my Recreate runs out until I use it (Dermatherm) up.
Good luck mate, that combination of DermaTherm Target and Recreate should serve you well :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate. Goodluck to you too! I'm stacking it OEP and Lean Extreme. Trying to get rid of fat I've had since my early mid 20s, over 10 years ago...so its a stubborn mofo!!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Rather than start a new thread, I thought it best to ask a related question in this. Could I stack dermathem with napalm? They have different ingredients. I'm wondering wether the addition of napalm will help me shift this extremely stubborn fat.

What do people think?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second week on DT (new version) and it seems to be working, abiet slowly. I am applying it twice/day. I used the old version with no appreciable reduction in body fat. I was told that I need to use it on a calorie defict diet. Well of course all fat reduction products work on a calorie deifict diet.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rather than start a new thread, I thought it best to ask a related question in this. Could I stack dermathem with napalm? They have different ingredients. I'm wondering wether the addition of napalm will help me shift this extremely stubborn fat.

What do people think?
I wouldn't apply two topicals to the same area.

I'm on my second week on DT (new version) and it seems to be working, abiet slowly. I am applying it twice/day. I used the old version with no appreciable reduction in body fat. I was told that I need to use it on a calorie defict diet. Well of course all fat reduction products work on a calorie deifict diet.
I see what you mean, but really Dermatherm causes your body to use the target areas fat when in a calorie deficit. This is its method of action. If you are in a calorie surplus/maintenance, then your body wont need to use that fat for energy, and the effects of Dermatherm will be greatly reduced.

Again I see your argument, its like saying "Take this pill with 5k calories, and you will gain weight," but due to the nature of Dermatherm, it actually does need a calorie deficit, the specialty is in being able to target the area.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I woudl prob use it in 2X doses per day, after shower.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What do people think?
You could stack them - IF you were using them each ONCE daily and applying them at DIFFERENT times. I sometimes use more than one topical (i.e. DermaTherm and Eviscerate, or Eviscerate and LipoBURN, etc.), but apply one in the morning and the other at night - as John said, I wouldn't recommend using both at once (and no, it's not likely to speed the fat loss process up).

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Is it best to apply Dermatherm at the same time every day?

One day at around 4:00 pm
Another day at 11:00 PM

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it best to apply Dermatherm at the same time every day?

One day at around 4:00 pm
Another day at 11:00 PM
As long as it stays on you for ~8-12 hours (without sweat/getting wet within 8 hours of application), it doesn't really matter whether or not you apply it at the same time every day, IMO.