TREN LV Questions

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone !!!

I'm run Trurinabol LV + TREN LV very very soon.

Please, help me with TREN dosage:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2cc (2mL oral syringe)
Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
45 mg**

(99% Pure Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 2-3mL dose, 3 times daily, several hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

To assess tolerance, start with one 2-3mL dose daily, taken in the morning. Take up to three (3) 2-3mL servings per day after 5-7 days.

Consume within 6 hours if mixing with beverage.

3mL dose, 3 times daily,--> 3ml = 65mg........65mg 3 times/day = 195mg/day!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the max. dosage of tren is 90mg/day right/?!?!?!??!?!?

SO, 2ml (45mg) on breakfast ans 2ml (45mg) 8 hours later is the right dosage...........right?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone !!!

I'm run Trurinabol LV + TREN LV very very soon.

Please, help me with TREN dosage:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2cc (2mL oral syringe)
Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
45 mg**

(99% Pure Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 2-3mL dose, 3 times daily, several hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

To assess tolerance, start with one 2-3mL dose daily, taken in the morning. Take up to three (3) 2-3mL servings per day after 5-7 days.

Consume within 6 hours if mixing with beverage.

3mL dose, 3 times daily,--> 3ml = 65mg........65mg 3 times/day = 195mg/day!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the max. dosage of tren is 90mg/day right/?!?!?!??!?!?

SO, 2ml (45mg) on breakfast ans 2ml (45mg) 8 hours later is the right dosage...........right?
90 is what i would run but ive seen some go as high as 120......whatever your preference is :D

UKStrength

90 is what i would run but ive seen some go as high as 120......whatever your preference is :D
Agreed, I'd be cautious and start with the lower dose then increase if necessary. good luck with the cycle! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely start on the low end and adjust to tolerance/effect.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
If you get the same effects from Tren like I am, you're going to feel awesome! Good luck man and hang on for a terrific ride.

Dazer

Awards
alright fella, i ran tren lv at the max dose and loved it, sides were not much worse than previous cycles at 90/120 with the exception of hair loss the last few days and few days after i finished my scalp was mad itchy and shedded quite a bit(not great as i don't have that much to lose) be prepared for some serious shutdown and loss of libido even with a serious amount of pct it took a few months to return to normal. hope you will log this cycle as i was considering this for my next one. good luck mate.

Dazer

Awards
just a additional note to above i agree with trauma and uk strength best to start low to access tolerance and adjust if you want. results at 90/120 will still be great and more is not always better i'm just greedy lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's funny. I've been reading the boards for even longer than my profile depicts. I've noticed that every year or so, the minimum suggested amount for many of these "PHs" seems to go up, and up, lol.

Superdrol is still amazing at 10mg and I had a great recomp on a single bottle of Hdrol. I remember when MaxLMG (M-LMG) first came out and guys were getting results from 25mg-50mg. Now guys suggest to start out at 75mg! I've only tried a few hormonal products, but I'm a less is more guy...maybe I'm just fortunate that way :D

Start out low and taper up, IF NECESSARY!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's funny. I've reading the boards for even longer than my profile depicts. I've noticed that every year or so, the minimum suggested amount of a lot of PHs seems to go up, lol.

Superdrol is still amazing at 10mg and I had a great recomp on a single bottle of Hdrol. I remember when MaxLMG (M-LMG) first came out and guys were getting results from 25mg-50mg. Now guys suggest to start out at 75mg! I've only tried a few hormonal products, but I'm a less is more guy...maybe I'm just fortunate that way :D

Start out low and taper up, IF NECESSARY!
not a problem at all with doing it the way you are doing it.....when you say your a less is more guy......does that mean with everything? :ntome:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who told you!?!

Errr...I mean...uh...ahsonuvabithch! :lol:

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the advices.

i already used:
- MD1T (P-plex + X-tren + AAKG + uva ursi + silimarin) = very good results....any side effect, just bloat.....
-H-drol: the best think that i used since today
-M-drol: TRASH.........lot of side effects ....
-D-plex: i used with 11-sterone......good gains....d-plex tacked of the gyno that m-drol gave me.....very nice PH.
11-sterone: i used on last 3 weeks of my 6 weeks cycle of D-plex.....nice, but gave me a cortisol rebound...it was a very high bloat.

Guys, my cycle will be Turinbol LV + TREN LV.
this shedule:
TREN: 90/90/135/135/135/135 (2ml twicw/day for first 2 weeks, and after, 3ml twice/day for next 4 weeks)
Turinabol: 0/0/50/75/75/75/75/75

Total of 8 weeks.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?!
=]'

Dazer

Awards
i thinks your going to love it, tren lv is tops, not used the turinabol yet but will. have you considered running sa lv with it to help natty function i found it a real help when running tren lv. good luck with the cycle i'm so jealous training is a bit hit and miss at the moment due to work can't wait till things settle down so i can commit fully and consider my next cycle, are you going to run a log on this one?

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will be a log for sure Dazer.

I'm waiting my products arrive.

=]

catty66

catty66

Awards
I am on day 25 of a Tren-LV with Androhard stack. This is only the seventh DS cycle I have ever done, but by far the best. My starting weight was 186 and today I was 198 and extremely lean and vascular. My starting dose with Tren was 2mL, three times a day, six hours apart with 5mL of Androhard, twice a day, twelve hours apart. The starting tren dose was definetly to high for me. I cut it down to 1 1/2mL, three times a day, starting last week, and that's plenty. Lethargy and back pumps got better immediately. I only noticed a little hair shedding the first week, but that has gone away. I have been taking Toco-8 and washing my hair with Nizoral otc eod. My nipples have been getting a little puffy, but that's normal for me. I am taking Vitex, P5P, and L-Dopa. I also think the Androhard helps alot with that. I have Letro and Cab if it gets out of hand. I noticed the weight right away, but be patient with the strength gains. I just started noticing them the last few days. Anyways, good luck and I hope you have as much fun as I am having. I really enjoy PP's products.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Catty66,
Thank you very much for your advice brow.

I'll start with tren 2ml twice/day for first 2 week.....and after...3ml twice/day....with turinabol lv. both with 10~11 hours spaced dosages.

And about L-dopa, vitex?!? they are helping?
i'll use to.......i didn't buy P5P because i'm with Optimen here....there is a lot of vitamins and minerals already.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on day 25 of a Tren-LV with Androhard stack. This is only the seventh DS cycle I have ever done, but by far the best. My starting weight was 186 and today I was 198 and extremely lean and vascular. My starting dose with Tren was 2mL, three times a day, six hours apart with 5mL of Androhard, twice a day, twelve hours apart. The starting tren dose was definetly to high for me. I cut it down to 1 1/2mL, three times a day, starting last week, and that's plenty. Lethargy and back pumps got better immediately. I only noticed a little hair shedding the first week, but that has gone away. I have been taking Toco-8 and washing my hair with Nizoral otc eod. My nipples have been getting a little puffy, but that's normal for me. I am taking Vitex, P5P, and L-Dopa. I also think the Androhard helps alot with that. I have Letro and Cab if it gets out of hand. I noticed the weight right away, but be patient with the strength gains. I just started noticing them the last few days. Anyways, good luck and I hope you have as much fun as I am having. I really enjoy PP's products.
Very nice results!

Thanks for the feedback! :)

-John

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Might wanna grab a bottle of PP LV Formestane to keep away nasty tren gyno.. Just sayin :).

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gamer, i'm with citrate tamoxifen in hands already.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gamer, i'm with citrate tamoxifen in hands already.
Nolva cant really help progestin gyno once it is set in. I learned that the hard way and got leaky nips...Trick is to suppress estrogen enough and you wont have any prolactin issues.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva cant really help progestin gyno once it is set in. I learned that the hard way and got leaky nips...Trick is to suppress estrogen enough and you wont have any prolactin issues.
Man, i didn't undestand very well.

what i need to do to not get tits with my cycle (turinabol + tren).

i'm with vitex and tamoxifen in hands.

i need to use both during the cycle ?! is it ?

thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, i didn't undestand very well.

what i need to do to not get tits with my cycle (turinabol + tren).

i'm with vitex and tamoxifen in hands.

i need to use both during the cycle ?! is it ?

thanks
Vitex and p-5-p and l-dopa should keep dopamine levels high and prolactin levels low. Meaning no tities.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BIG GAMER !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with vitex and l-dopa in hands.....P5P dont, because i'm with Optimen here...there are a lot of minerals and vitamins already....including all the B vitamins......i'm with cycle assist to..there is B6 in it!

THANKS BROW

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Tren +Androhard is definitely something to look into. I don't like to use the term because it gets thrown around way too much, but they seem to have a very good synergistic effect. Ran them together and the cycle was infinitely better than when I ran tren solo. If the sides of tren start to bother you, pick up some androhard and run it alongside the tren. I had essentially zero sides aside from some serious 'intensity' even the slightest thing would set me off. Strength was absolutely insane though, almost to the point of being funny how much stronger I got. Enjoy the ride, I'm thinking about a turinabol-tren cycle myself, will be interested to see your results

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice Natan.

I'll keep all you posted for sure!

Tbol + Tren will be oooooooowesome

^^

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone!

SO, ANOTHER QUESTION.........

And about cabergoline (Dostinex)......sounds god to add on my cycle?!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nothing short of amazing results as expected with a stack such as the one your on.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone!

SO, ANOTHER QUESTION.........

And about cabergoline (Dostinex)......sounds god to add on my cycle?!
i do not think it is necessary.

Prolactin induce gynecomastia usually occurs soley in the presence of elevated estogen,

if your using androhard that should greatly reduce risks of gyno. HOWEVER if still concerns look into an HERBAL dopamin AGONIST like L dopa to help.

Cabergoline can have bad effects on your GH output. and if taken too much can cause serious damage. I believe Seth Roberts spoke about this in a post on AM, as well as in his book.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice crazyfool.

i'll go with l-dopa + vitex.....only

peace brow