Advanced cut stack - Timing?

taellian

Awards
Just ordered up an advanced cut stack, really looking forward to this one. I have reviewed the dosing chart PP provided in the sale announcement but I am confused about the relative timing of all this stuff. Are there certain times to take certain items? Will one potentially interfere with absorbtion of another? Should I just space 'em out adequately? Am I making a mountain of a molehill? Any advice is much appreciated.

UKStrength

Just ordered up an advanced cut stack, really looking forward to this one. I have reviewed the dosing chart PP provided in the sale announcement but I am confused about the relative timing of all this stuff. Are there certain times to take certain items? Will one potentially interfere with absorbtion of another? Should I just space 'em out adequately? Am I making a mountain of a molehill? Any advice is much appreciated.
You're probably making Everest out of that Molehill mate ;) Here's how to take the lot:

Take your AndroHard and Dermacrine LV and Liver Juice first thing in the morning with your multivitamin/mineral and any other supplements (I also take my Toco 8, Green Tea and CLA at this time).

Have a shower, scrub your skin well and apply your 2 pumps of DermaTherm Target to your 'problem' areas (lower abs and back for me), let it dry fully before dressing (normally 5-10 minutes)

Then about 12 hours later, take all the liqua-Vades again. I try not to take them too close to bed as the hormones can affect my sleep, so I get up earlier to ensure this.

Then I top it off with a nice cup of Dream Tea before bed. Sorted :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're probably making Everest out of that Molehill mate ;) Here's how to take the lot:

Take your AndroHard and Dermacrine LV and Liver Juice first thing in the morning with your multivitamin/mineral and any other supplements (I also take my Toco 8, Green Tea and CLA at this time).

Have a shower, scrub your skin well and apply your 2 pumps of DermaTherm Target to your 'problem' areas (lower abs and back for me), let it dry fully before dressing (normally 5-10 minutes)

Then about 12 hours later, take all the liqua-Vades again. I try not to take them too close to bed as the hormones can affect my sleep, so I get up earlier to ensure this.

Then I top it off with a nice cup of Dream Tea before bed. Sorted :)

Why Liver Juice with the stack?