Creapure & IBCAA

JuveCalcio

JuveCalcio

Awards
I've just received my shipment of them today in the mail. Can't wait to start using them but I don't have much of a clue how to. Could someone educate me possibly? I read about taking servings of creatine based on weight but I don't know if it matters that much but if it does I am 149lbs.

justinc

Awards
People have different preferences for taking creatine. I preload 20g the first two days and take 5g every day after that.

UKStrength

I just take 5 grams a day with juice or something....no real need to load imo.

For the BCAA's i usually sip them throughout the day or drink them intra.
This is the best method for me, prevents any possible GI discomfort.

IBCAA and Vitaberry sipped throughout the day is absolutely awesome for keeping protein synthesis elevated :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
both products are really solid..you chose good stuff.

JuveCalcio

JuveCalcio

Awards
So I didn't realize that the IBCAA would take like rubber bands when I just used it with water! hahaha I mixed both of them together with orange juice and it's better.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I didn't realize that the IBCAA would take like rubber bands when I just used it with water! hahaha I mixed both of them together with orange juice and it's better.
Yea it is a flavorless powder, which really translates to it tastes like powder (the rubber band type taste). Some people mix it with juice/gatorade/crystal light powder, or as mentioned earlier, the Organic Vitaberry.

Personally, I scoop it into my water and drink it up. Once I got used to it, I can deal with the lack of flavor.

JuveCalcio

JuveCalcio

Awards
Yeah I'm not really crying about the flavor that much. I just try to get it straight down