tcf-1 question

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
would it be pointless to use tcf-1 on the off days of a pulse cycle? and benefits to it?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is useless. You will still be suppressed. Save for PCT.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Cool thats what i thought but was double checking

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would wait until you can use it continuously

wait for PCT

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
read the write up on DAAPURE.COM. It is recommended to take while on cycle also to help maintain testicle size and make pct faster and more effective

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i havent read the article but i did remember a post that someone was going to run it on cycle. thats why i asked the question. i will check out what it says. thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
read the write up on DAAPURE.COM. It is recommended to take while on cycle also to help maintain testicle size and make pct faster and more effective
i have heard this as well from other sources

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
This recommendation came directly from PA. However, he did mention that it was just his opinion without any scientific backing.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's this possible when the traditional cycle is anywhere from 4-12 weeks and this stuff is supposed to be dosed for 12 days or so

:confused:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's this possible when the traditional cycle is anywhere from 4-12 weeks and this stuff is supposed to be dosed for 12 days or so

:confused:
many people dose it for longer than 12 days.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I know the idea isn't big around here, but i've considered pulsing a cycle while running SA the whole time. DAA is another viable option.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the idea isn't big around here, but i've considered pulsing a cycle while running SA the whole time. DAA is another viable option.
Resurrection successful. Did you ever try this out?