Single 1-T Bottle - PCT

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Hey all,

Dumb question; I've got 1/2 bottle of SA-LV, 1/2 bottle Toco 8, and 1/2 bottle of EndoAmp left from a natty stack I did a little while ago. My buddy wants to run one single bottle of 1-T as opposed to the full 2 bottle cycle, so I was curious as to whether or not the 3 half bottles I have left would be a sufficient PCT for his 1 bottle cycle.

I know the PP.com recommends the full TRS for a 2 bottle cycle, so I wasn't sure if half of the TRS would be sufficient for 1 bottle.

Again, I apologize if this is an obvious question..just tryna help my buddy out!

Thanks,
Chan

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would say no. even on 3-4 weeks you could experience a little shut down. You are looking at not even 2 weeks of endo amp.....4 weeks of toco 8. Why not run 2? He will likely experience little results as these do take at least a couple weeks to kick in

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
That's what I figured. Thanks for the response.

He went ahead and ordered the full stack, now he's curious as to whether or not he can go ahead and use the half he already has to combat the lethargy he's experiencing from 1-T (dude doesn't have internet access, hence why I'm asking all these questions for him).

Again, all feedback appreciated ;)

Cheers!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's on cycle currently; about a week in.
Not to give you an inconclusive response, but 1-T is just known to have lethargy, its almost one of the things you have to deal with. More beneficial then the TRS on cycle would be to throw alittle Dermacrine in the mix, many find it to help combat lethargy. I havn't personally run 1-T, so I would like to see some opinions from those who have been on it.

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Not to give you an inconclusive response, but 1-T is just known to have lethargy, its almost one of the things you have to deal with. More beneficial then the TRS on cycle would be to throw alittle Dermacrine in the mix, many find it to help combat lethargy. I havn't personally run 1-T, so I would like to see some opinions from those who have been on it.
Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll throw the Dermacrine idea at him, see what he thinks. But I know he's a bit low on funds right now - I think that's why he wanted me to ask about just adding TRS on cycle :p

Either way, I'd also like to see others' opinions; always trying to learn!

Cheers!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, exactly. 1-T is well known for causing lethargy issues. The best thing you can do to mitigate this outside an injectable test base would be the addition of Dermacrine. It should offer just enough test/estrogen conversion to enhance cognition and support libido.

-John

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Yes, exactly. 1-T is well known for causing lethargy issues. The best thing you can do to mitigate this outside an injectable test base would be the addition of Dermacrine. It should offer just enough test/estrogen conversion to enhance cognition and support libido.

-John
Great, that makes sense, thanks for the quick replies guys. Great service from PP as usual! :box:

Cheers!