stack help please

tattoo75

tattoo75

Awards
just wanted some feed back about what i can stack superdrone with to get lean and keep the muscle i put on thanks guys

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see a Superdrone/Androhard stack ;)

//CC

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just wanted some feed back about what i can stack superdrone with to get lean and keep the muscle i put on thanks guys
CC made an excellent suggestion.

Interesting section from the AndroHard write up:

For instance, most progestin based steroids such as nandrolone, trenbolone and dienedione (TREN) are unnatural and lack the ability to convert to DHT. Other popular unnatural steroids such as methyldrostanolone (Superdrol), methylepitiostanol (Epistane) also lack the ability to convert to DHT. Guess what? All these steroids are known to be associated with libido and gyno issues.

Users will typically revert to a steroidal anti-estrogen to lower estrogen in an attempt to stop the gyno or raise the libido. However, this can worsen the situation by further suppressing DHT since steroidial anti-estrogens (6-oxo, ATD and formestane) cant convert to DHT and actually lower DHT levels by blocking other hormones from converting to DHT (by hogging the 5a-reductase enzyme).
DHT will give you the ability to lean out as well as give you the erections of a teenager.

Oh...and it's on sale

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
DHT will give you the ability to lean out as well as give you the erections of a teenager.
So.... small and unused?

SD and AndroHard would be great for gaining lean mass and strength.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could put some TCF-1 in your pct