What to stack with 1-T Tren?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on week 2 of 1-T Tren, and love it so far. I'd like to throw another product into the mix, but I'm not sure which one. I was debating between H-drol or EQ-Plex, but have access to M-Drol and Epi as well.

My goal is to shed a little more body fat while adding a few lbs of lean mass. I currently sit at 8% body fat and have my diet dialed in. So, I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if your joints hurt im a big fan of eq but if thats not a prob then i would either go with epi or look into androhard.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently on week 2 of 1-T Tren, and love it so far. I'd like to throw another product into the mix, but I'm not sure which one. I was debating between H-drol or EQ-Plex, but have access to M-Drol and Epi as well.

My goal is to shed a little more body fat while adding a few lbs of lean mass. I currently sit at 8% body fat and have my diet dialed in. So, I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
I would probably lean towards either m-drol or epi if you were to add something in. I know a few guys that used similar cycles and had very impressive results.

-John

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My joints usually aren't an issue, but I've also never done a stack like this. I typically respond well, so I keep my doses low. 20mg max for M-Drol and 30mg max for Epi. With that in mind, what do you guys think I should dose either one should I go that route?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My joints usually aren't an issue, but I've also never done a stack like this. I typically respond well, so I keep my doses low. 20mg max for M-Drol and 30mg max for Epi. With that in mind, what do you guys think I should dose either one should I go that route?
M-drol: 10-20mg/day

Epi: 30mg/day

That's what I would do. It should add just the right kick to the cycle. How have you gains been thusfar with 1-T Tren. I LOVED our 1-T Tren. :D

-John

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
M-drol: 10-20mg/day

Epi: 30mg/day

That's what I would do. It should add just the right kick to the cycle. How have you gains been thusfar with 1-T Tren. I LOVED our 1-T Tren. :D

-John
I love it. I've leaned out noticeably and have had impressive strength gains. I'm just pissed it's not available anymore. :grumpy:

I'm at 4 pumps a day and will probably stay there especially with the addition of another compound.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hdrol or Epi :D

Also, its kinda a stack in itself

UKStrength

...Also, its kinda a stack in itself
Agreed. It's very potent on it's own! I'd personally go for AndroHard and keep it liver-friendly :) Otherwise Epistane is an excellent compound and it's too early for me to make call on H-drol as I've just started our Turinabol LV

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, great product! Secondly, Epistane would not be my first choice, given the newer findings: http://ergo-log.com/epistane.html

I would suggest running 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one at 10-20mg, depending on tolerance. Liver Juice would be a MUST on this cycle.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming that pertains to only true Epistane, and not the clones. I'm stocked up on CEL's E-Stane. If that's the case, what is your opinion on using E-Stane instead of IBE's Epi?
I am impartial, really. The compound does not excite me with regards to gains, so I feel I cannot give you a proper response. Sorry, man.

But I will say that the version that you asked about seems to be a solid choice with reviews from users.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it. I've leaned out noticeably and have had impressive strength gains. I'm just pissed it's not available anymore. :grumpy:

I'm at 4 pumps a day and will probably stay there especially with the addition of another compound.
I know; it's sad that it's now gone; don't worry though, we have some good product designs currently in formulation/production. :D

I think 4 pumps daily is perfect if you plan to stack this.

If I had to choose a stacker option, I'd go with lower dosed superdrol. The gains should be pretty freakin' sick. If you have any other questions or need any help, please let me know.

-John

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess that does it. I'll begin implementing Superdrol into the mix. I'll probably start tomorrow. Thanks for the advice guys. Much appreciated.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I guess that does it. I'll begin implementing Superdrol into the mix. I'll probably start tomorrow. Thanks for the advice guys. Much appreciated.
Good luck, and keep us updated! :)

-John

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Quick update on how things are going -

Today is the start of my second week of 1T-Tren and first day of M-Drol. Wow, 1-T Tren really kicked in nicely.

I've had a slow and steady progression of increased vascularity for starters, which is always a nice welcome. I have the "all day pump" which I just love. And, my strength has been going up since day 1. Most compound lifts are up at least 10lbs so far. I'm scared to think of what's going to happen when the M-Drol kicks in, which should be soon. I respond very well to it.

I'm literally hungry all the time. I can't stop thinking of food. I don't weigh myself anymore because I find it pointless. I'm more the guy that uses the mirror, and let me say that I like what I see. With all the food I'm tearing through, I'm still staying lean.

The plan is to run though 3 weeks of M-drol @ 10mg/day and a total 6 weeks of 1-T Tren @ 4 pumps/day. As time goes on, I'll post updates.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good to hear man.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick update on how things are going -

Today is the start of my second week of 1T-Tren and first day of M-Drol. Wow, 1-T Tren really kicked in nicely.

I've had a slow and steady progression of increased vascularity for starters, which is always a nice welcome. I have the "all day pump" which I just love. And, my strength has been going up since day 1. Most compound lifts are up at least 10lbs so far. I'm scared to think of what's going to happen when the M-Drol kicks in, which should be soon. I respond very well to it.

I'm literally hungry all the time. I can't stop thinking of food. I don't weigh myself anymore because I find it pointless. I'm more the guy that uses the mirror, and let me say that I like what I see. With all the food I'm tearing through, I'm still staying lean.

The plan is to run though 3 weeks of M-drol @ 10mg/day and a total 6 weeks of 1-T Tren @ 4 pumps/day. As time goes on, I'll post updates.
dude this stack should be brutal

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I like EQ or H drol. But thats just me, I think Epi would stack well and you will see very good gains.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I have a quick question...if you're doin 1tt at 4 pumps ed...how much 1tt would you use for your cycle?

UKStrength

Sorry to thread jack...but if you want to do 6wk cycle of 1tt @ 4 pumps ed...would 1 bottle sufice?
4 pumps would give you 27 applications per bottle mate, so you'd need two bottles for a 6 week cycle.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
He is running it with SD at the moment.

Rev: How's it going?
I feel indestructible. I've tried quite a few different combos out there whether it be real juice or "juice in a bottle" and this is unlike anything I've felt. The only downside is that I think the Tren is causing me some heart palpitations. I still have half a bottle left and 2 more weeks of Superdrol. Next week should be sick!

Quick recap on my protocol - I'm going with a single bottle of 1-T Tren @ 4 pumps a day and 3 weeks of Superdrol @ 1 pill a day.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I like EQ or H drol. But thats just me, I think Epi would stack well and you will see very good gains.
I also like Epi, but that was my last cycle in January. I'm trying to go with something different.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Quick recap on my protocol - I'm going with a single bottle of 1-T Tren @ 4 pumps a day and 3 weeks of Superdrol @ 1 pill a day.
Heart papulations you say from the 1-t tren, you sure it's not from the SD?

I'm curious since I have 2 bottles of 1-t tren myself and would like to stretch both bottles and try to get 2 cycles out of them cuz I'm gonna stack the 1-t tren with h-drol....

Anyway...how long (wks, days) will the one bottle of 1-t tren last you @ 4 pumps ed..?..seems if you get 27 application @ 4 pumps ed that will not get you the 6wks of 1-t tren like you planned..?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id probably just package up the lv tren and send it to me so i can inspect it..... ;)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Heart papulations you say from the 1-t tren, you sure it's not from the SD?

I'm curious since I have 2 bottles of 1-t tren myself and would like to stretch both bottles and try to get 2 cycles out of them cuz I'm gonna stack the 1-t tren with h-drol....

Anyway...how long (wks, days) will the one bottle of 1-t tren last you @ 4 pumps ed..?..seems if you get 27 application @ 4 pumps ed that will not get you the 6wks of 1-t tren like you planned..?
I've done 2 cycle of Superdrol before and was fine. The palpitations started a couple days before I took my first dose of the drol. Today was much better so maybe it's going away. If it doesn't, I may have to either lower my dosage or stop all together. That makes me sad because of how awesome this combo is turning out to be.

I've heard that high blood pressure can cause this, so I started taking around 4 grams of hawthorn berry yesterday. Let's hope that takes care of things.

As far as cycle length, I think 4 weeks of the tren and 3 of the drol should do the trick. That will make for about 5 total weeks of being on. Like I said, I can't wait to see how next week goes.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
id probably just package up the lv tren and send it to me so i can inspect it..... ;)
I would love to send you "lv tren", but I have the transdermal version. Sorry I couldn't be of help. :rasp:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 cycle of Superdrol before and was fine. The palpitations started a couple days before I took my first dose of the drol. Today was much better so maybe it's going away. If it doesn't, I may have to either lower my dosage or stop all together. That makes me sad because of how awesome this combo is turning out to be.

I've heard that high blood pressure can cause this, so I started taking around 4 grams of hawthorn berry yesterday. Let's hope that takes care of things.
yeah check that BP.

up that water, efa's, ameal bp works good for me.

hawthorn, celery seed extract,

cycle support

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I have a quick question...if you're doin 1tt at 4 pumps ed...how much 1tt would you use for your cycle?
I've got half a bottle left and I've finished up 2 weeks @ 4 pumps. I have another bottle on standby but I doubt I'll use it. That thing is like a brick of gold to me and I'd love to know I'll have the chance to run this exact cycle again next year.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. So only once/day application?

I would have assumes topicals were to be applied 3x/day??

Thanks

I apply the Tren @ 5am and pop the drol @2pm.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
yeah check that BP.

up that water, efa's, ameal bp works good for me.

hawthorn, celery seed extract,

cycle support
Good call. I'm buying a blood pressure monitor after work today.

I don't think I can possibly drink anymore water. My boss probably thinks I'm doing cocaine with the number of times I'm going to the bathroom. What's worse is getting up at night a couple times.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. So only once/day application?

I would have assumes topicals were to be applied 3x/day??

Thanks
Yeah. The once a day thing is nice because you do it after a shower, and then you're good till the next day.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Good call. I'm buying a blood pressure monitor after work today.
Good call with the BP monitor...just as a heads up if you get the wrist type monitor those read higher than the doc regular bp arm strap monitor or whatever they call it...at least mine did anyway... :dunno:

Good luck bro!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Good call with the BP monitor...just as a heads up if you get the wrist type monitor those read higher than the doc regular bp arm strap monitor or whatever they call it...at least mine did anyway... :dunno:

Good luck bro!
Thanks for the advice! Walgreens told me the same thing today and didn't have any regular ones left. So I'm going to try a different one tomorrow.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Another ridiculous workout today. The heart palpitations have subsided quite a bit since incorporating the hawthorn berry. I'm dosing roughly 4 grams daily. So I should be able to finish off the half bottle I have left of the Tren. That makes me a happy boy. I also decided to dose the Superdrol every other day since it also causes high blood pressure.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i'm just now finishing up a cycle like this. for some odd reason the SD didn't hit as hard as before, thought it might be old, so opened another bottle, but it just didn't seem to work near as well as the few cycles before. i thought it might be because i ran epi for a few weeks prior? 10mg/day in the past has worked really well, but when up'd to 20 this time effects were modest & seem to fade after week two, usually get 3 good weeks + lasts well after stopping. the 1-t tren is a great product, but for that matter so ae their other products.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
i'm just now finishing up a cycle like this. for some odd reason the SD didn't hit as hard as before, thought it might be old, so opened another bottle, but it just didn't seem to work near as well as the few cycles before. i thought it might be because i ran epi for a few weeks prior? 10mg/day in the past has worked really well, but when up'd to 20 this time effects were modest & seem to fade after week two, usually get 3 good weeks + lasts well after stopping. the 1-t tren is a great product, but for that matter so ae their other products.
My guess would be that you ran Epi a few weeks ago. Your receptors might be a little burned out.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice! Walgreens told me the same thing today and didn't have any regular ones left. So I'm going to try a different one tomorrow.
they are all a little off compared to a regular one,just go with that if you can swing it.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yeah, must be the case Reverend. it's been a little disappointing, strength is up noticeably which is great, especially on a really, really low carb contest style diet, with carb-ups 1-2 times a week, my fatloss has been sad. really thought 2 if not 3lbs was very doable. it has happened, but in 7 weeks, i have not been able to make it from like 15% or so to 10%. the lower abs remain hidden under a layer of blubber, & has looked about the same for the last week or two. i can't eat any less & doing 40 mins of cardio for about 400 cals (on an empty stomach using strong ass stims 1st thing am) 3-4 mornings a week + 5/3/1 style training 4 days a week. have dropped all dairy(skim milk), no post train carbs, just 2 scoops of whey isolate. drink nothing but water, green tea & coffee. what the hell? it's like "hard-loser"! now i need to go into pct, & that won't help...

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
yeah, must be the case Reverend. it's been a little disappointing, strength is up noticeably which is great, especially on a really, really low carb contest style diet, with carb-ups 1-2 times a week, my fatloss has been sad. really thought 2 if not 3lbs was very doable. it has happened, but in 7 weeks, i have not been able to make it from like 15% or so to 10%. the lower abs remain hidden under a layer of blubber, & has looked about the same for the last week or two. i can't eat any less & doing 40 mins of cardio for about 400 cals (on an empty stomach using strong ass stims 1st thing am) 3-4 mornings a week + 5/3/1 style training 4 days a week. have dropped all dairy(skim milk), no post train carbs, just 2 scoops of whey isolate. drink nothing but water, green tea & coffee. what the hell? it's like "hard-loser"! now i need to go into pct, & that won't help...
That really sucks. :grumpy:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Great log Reverend...keepin my eye on this since I'm also about to do a 1-T Tren/Androhard/Hdrol cycle starting next week, might even pulse some SD since I have a few caps left over...lol...

If you can, try to check your BP for free with that monitor that have many walmart's by the pharmacy...that might work if you can't get your hands on a good monitor...

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Great log Reverend...keepin my eye on this since I'm also about to do a 1-T Tren/Androhard/Hdrol cycle starting next week, might even pulse some SD since I have a few caps left over...lol...

If you can, try to check your BP for free with that monitor that have many walmart's by the pharmacy...that might work if you can't get your hands on a good monitor...
Well my blood pressure was very high. My doc said 141/100 if I recall correctly. That is serious business right there fellas. So I've decided to stop the Tren to see if my BP drops. A very sad day for me. I'm going to continue with the SD for a couple days and if I still can't get my BP to drop, I'm stopping that, too.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well my blood pressure was very high. My doc said 141/100 if I recall correctly. That is serious business right there fellas. So I've decided to stop the Tren to see if my BP drops. A very sad day for me. I'm going to continue with the SD for a couple days and if I still can't get my BP to drop, I'm stopping that, too.
first things first-

more water, more water
hows the diet, sodium? veggies., how many?
ameal bp- **** works son.
no stimz??
efa's, krill, coq10,

was it taken properly? were you sitting down for 5 mins before the reading was taken.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
first things first-

more water, more water
hows the diet, sodium? veggies., how many?
ameal bp- **** works son.
no stimz??
efa's, krill, coq10,

was it taken properly? were you sitting down for 5 mins before the reading was taken.
I can't possibly consume more water. Roughly 2 gallons a day not including gatorade and such. Very low sodium. Less than the daily recommended intake. ZERO stims; I even cut out my morning coffee which sucks ass. I take a 3-6-9 combo of fish oil. No coq10 though.

I was in the waiting room for about 15 minutes before it was taken, too. It was in the afternoon if that makes any difference.

The weird thing is that it also happened with 1-T. I really hate to admit this because of how much I like all the PP topicals. I can't quite remember if it also happened on Sustain because it's been a while since I've used it last. Guess I'll find out in a couple weeks if not sooner during PCT.

If anyone can shed some light on this and find a solution, I'd be forever grateful. I have no desire to stop the Tren damn it!