Welcome John Mis - New Forum Marketing Manager

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM,

Id like to proudly introduce John Mis (Trauma) as our new Forum Marketing Manager!

John has been repping for Primordial Performance for the last several years and is very educated with entire product line. John is excited to make a special effort to connect with customers and maximize the brand awareness for Primordial Performance.

If you have questions about running a log on Primordial products or joining the Primordial team, contact John!

John Mis contact info -

john @ primordialperformance.com
cell - 1-813-992-0171

Thank you.

-Eric

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Congrats John.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Trauma...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Congrats John!

Without a doubt, you deserve it!

Kudos to you and Primordial.

:bigok:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Trauma...
Congrats, well deserved.
Congrats John!

Without a doubt, you deserve it!

Kudos to you and Primordial.

:bigok:
Thanks, guys! I'm really looking forward to the new opportunities with the company; as well as helping to better serve our customer base through efficient customer service and product awareness.

I hope to bring a lot of good opportunities for you all here on AM. :)

-John

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Well done John my friend!!! One of the best minds and guys on AM

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations John!

In honor of the promotion, let's kick it old school!

MY GERMS!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats John....and a very smart decision for PP

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well done Primordial Performance. You've made an excellent decision here.

Congratulations big bad John!!!:fest30: :fest30: :party: :woohoo:

Some well-deserved recognition for a great guy and awesome motivator and contributor to this forum.:clap2:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, well, well. Look at my man shooting up through the ranks. You are a good man John, and always willing to help someone out. A well deserved recognition, and hopefully a fatty ass paycheck.

I see other on the forum now striving for the status of Legend, but you sir cannot be touched!

Congrats brother!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
still waiting on a reply from a PM i sent you a few days ago. when you get a chance please answer it. Thanks, also congrats.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Man John I am looking at the names congratulating you and these are some of the best minds and guys on this board. You are a man among men my friend!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratz John.

This man has helped with every question I have had about PP products. Not only has he helped me with learning how those products work, his posts have increased my knowledge in the areas of nutrition and supplementation 10 fold.

Primordial made a good call here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all for the kind words, everyone. I really appreciate it. I've known many of you guys here some time now, and some really great friendships have developed. I sincerely enjoy helping the AM community in what ways I can.

We have a lot of great things in store for the near future on many different levels of product development, innovation, and customer support; so stay tuned. ;)

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still waiting on a reply from a PM i sent you a few days ago. when you get a chance please answer it. Thanks, also congrats.
I will get to your question tonight, Joey. It's been a busy week. Thank you for your patience.

-John

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best news i heard in weeks! Congrats John- I knew it was only a matter of time. PP Has made a outstanding decision by bringing you on board!, im almost lost for words:D! well done and well deserved my friend:)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
First, a long overdue congrats my friend. :). I'm Happy for ya brutha.:bigok:

Secondly, Primordial...definitely a great business move on your part as this to me signals that Primordial as a company recognizes just how much of an asset John is.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, a long overdue congrats my friend. :). I'm Happy for ya brutha.:bigok:

Secondly, Primordial...definitely a great business move on your part as this to me signals that Primordial as a company recognizes just how much of an asset John is.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-
Thanks, Sean. :)

I truly appreciate the kind words. It really is an honor to continue to grow and expand within the Primordial Performance organization!

You are an asset to this board in many ways yourself my friend. I hope that your knee is healing well! It's almost time for our fantasy football league again this year as well! :D

-John

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Sean. :)

I truly appreciate the kind words. It really is an honor to continue to grow and expand within the Primordial Performance organization!

You are an asset to this board in many ways yourself my friend. I hope that your knee is healing well! It's almost time for our fantasy football league again this year as well! :D

-John
Thanks man...the knee is healing, but still a long way to go. Additionally, I'll be setting up the fantasy football league soon. Invitations will be sent out sometime soon. Also...lets try to add in some rewards this year...freebies are cool and all, but man we need to spice sh*t up. LOL.

Cheers my good friend!:cheers:

-Sean-

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man...the knee is healing, but still a long way to go. Additionally, I'll be setting up the fantasy football league soon. Invitations will be sent out sometime soon. Also...lets try to add in some rewards this year...freebies are cool and all, but man we need to spice sh*t up. LOL.

Cheers my good friend!:cheers:

-Sean-
Sounds good, buddy. I'll definitely throw some Primordial stuff into the pot. :D

^^^The best! Just adding my formal congratulations here, John :)
Thanks Rosie!! :D