DermaTherm Target Application Question - AnabolicMinds.com

DermaTherm Target Application Question

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

DermaTherm Target Application Question

So I'm super psyched to try DermaTherm Target, so today I did. I do however, have a few questions.

1. Is it imperative that DermaTherm be applied in the morning hours? If so, why?

2. It was 91 degrees when I walked outta the gym today not long after I applied the DermaTherm and I started sweating like crazy. Will this effect potency of the solution, will it rub off, or anything of that matter?

3. More of a statement than a question, but upon applying my first pumps of DermaTherm I have determined, this stuff smells AMAZING!!! I love it!!!

Thanks
    TheBreeze

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I would say more imperative that you apply it after you shower.....whenever that may be. I believe Eric said that sweating can increase the absorption of the topical but you usually want to give it time to absorb before sweating immediately. I would say do whats best for your schedule.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    I would say more imperative that you apply it after you shower.....whenever that may be. I believe Eric said that sweating can increase the absorption of the topical but you usually want to give it time to absorb before sweating immediately. I would say do whats best for your schedule.
    Yep. Perspiration will purge the pours and allow for overall better absorption, however there is a negative aspect as well. This will also increase the chance of both contact transmission and loss of product.

You are right now that exfoliating the skin is the most imperative aspect overall.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
    So I'm super psyched to try DermaTherm Target, so today I did. I do however, have a few questions.

1. Is it imperative that DermaTherm be applied in the morning hours? If so, why?

2. It was 91 degrees when I walked outta the gym today not long after I applied the DermaTherm and I started sweating like crazy. Will this effect potency of the solution, will it rub off, or anything of that matter?

3. More of a statement than a question, but upon applying my first pumps of DermaTherm I have determined, this stuff smells AMAZING!!! I love it!!!

Thanks
    TheBreeze
    Are you using the original Dermatherm, or our Dermatherm Target?

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Are you using the original Dermatherm, or our Dermatherm Target?

-John
    DermaTherm Target after a shower.

I applied it a few minutes earlier today and it seemed to be dry before I went outside. It felt like I had a bit of lotion on my belly but it wasn't slippery just kinda oily.

BTW, two pumps is more than enough to cover my entire abdomen, lower chest, and obliques. Actually its almost too much as I am unsure if the solution is completely absorbed before I go outside.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

If some one wanted to open up their DT to add something, for research purposes, how would one go about doing this effectively? Thanks.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    If some one wanted to open up their DT to add something, for research purposes, how would one go about doing this effectively? Thanks.
    you would likely ruin the piston pump effect, as you would have to successfully disassemble the bottle, then put it back together. I have don't this a few times, but also ruined a few bottles.

To do it, get needle nosed pliers. Remove the disk from the bottom of the bottle. Then remove the small piece in the center of the bottom of the bottle. Then remove the rest of the plastic in the bottom of the bottle. To add something else you'd need to heat the solution at a low temp, basically follow the directions on the website for the topical solution. To get the bottom back on, reverse the steps to get it off. Good luck

Similar Forum Threads

1. DermaTherm Target question
    By ofl0926 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 02:12 PM
  2. Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 05:06 PM