What PP products would stack well with Deca Durabolin

Halo13

Awards
Will 1-T stack well with Deca?

For a PCT looking at Phyto-Test and BCS Formadex?

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

UKStrength

Will 1-T stack well with Deca?

For a PCT looking at Phyto-Test and BCS Formadex?

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
1-T would stack with Deca for even drier gains (Deca has only a 20% conversion to testosterone), how long were you planning on running the deca for?

Due to stimulation of progesterone it's best stacked with testosterone to prevent unwanted sexual side effects (e.g. loss of libido, erectile dysfunction "Deca ****") or use a dopamine agonist such as cabergoline.

I personally don't think your PCT is sufficient mate, this does depend on your cycle length though.

Halo13

Awards
1-T would stack with Deca for even drier gains (Deca has only a 20% conversion to testosterone), how long were you planning on running the deca for?

Due to stimulation of progesterone it's best stacked with testosterone to prevent unwanted sexual side effects (e.g. loss of libido, erectile dysfunction "Deca ****") or use a dopamine agonist such as cabergoline.

I personally don't think your PCT is sufficient mate, this does depend on your cycle length though.
I finished my last pin two days ago. That put me at a 6 week cycle running 400mg a week. I was planning on starting the Formadex in two weeks, along with the Phyto-test if it gets here in time. I only plan on using the 1-T for the next two weeks, that should bridge the gap between the last pin and my PCT. I was just wandering if it was a good idea? Im obviously a NOOB but through my research I thought it might work.

Thanks for your answers.

UKStrength

Ok, well if you're done with your cycle and just waiting for the deca to leave your system (half life is approximately 10 days) then 1-Twould be fine for this period.

Deca is extremely suppressive mate, just my opinion but I'd definitely consider re-thinking that PCT.

Halo13

Awards
Ok, well if you're done with your cycle and just waiting for the deca to leave your system (half life is approximately 10 days) then would be fine for this period.

Deca is extremely suppressive mate, just my opinion but I'd definitely consider re-thinking that PCT.
Yeah, unfortunately where Im at our mail system takes several weeks and thats if the company ships the product in a timely manner. Do you see any issues in using the Phyto-Test and Formadex together for the PCT?

Also, what is a good dosing cycle for the Formadex during PCT?

Thanks for answering my questions.