Honesty and Service

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Although I'm not a fan of all of PP products they are IMO the most honest and forthright supplement company in the industry. They don't overhype their products, there are no proprietary blends, they provide almost immediate customer feedback, they provide the scientific backing for their products, they don't use obscure ingredients, they service what they sell and listen to their customers. In this regard they are completely unique. Because of this approach they are one of the most respected and fastest growing supplement companies in the industry. If I want straight forward information without a lot of BS, this is my preferred site. Why wouldn't other supplement companies follow their example?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with everything you said (except I am a fan of everything I have tried, and wouldn't mind trying the whole line).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I'm not a fan of all of PP products they are IMO the most honest and forthright supplement company in the industry. They don't overhype their products, there are no proprietary blends, they provide almost immediate customer feedback, they provide the scientific backing for their products, they don't use obscure ingredients, they service what they sell and listen to their customers. In this regard they are completely unique. Because of this approach they are one of the most respected and fastest growing supplement companies in the industry. If I want straight forward information without a lot of BS, this is my preferred site. Why wouldn't other supplement companies follow their example?
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to post up your kind sentiment here. It's feedback like this that really helps drive our motivation and dedication to our customer base to provide a unique, dynamic, and innovative supplement line backed by science. None of this would be possible without the great support, backing, and feedback we get from our FANTASTIC customer base and members here on AM.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, BBB. :)

-John

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Very cool people over at PP. As soon as I mentioned that I had missed the summer sale due to being shipped off to Iraq one of the CS guys (Jared) hooked me up with a good deal and because of that I'll be back again.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is TRUE!!! GREAT COMPANY and KICK AZZ Costumer Service!!!!

:bigok:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
PP is one of the only companies that let's their products speak for themselves. They don't believe in the hype-machine like "other" companies. Truly a class act. What makes them even better is the quality of their products. I haven't had a bad experience with a single one. Keep up the good work guys!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool people over at PP. As soon as I mentioned that I had missed the summer sale due to being shipped off to Iraq one of the CS guys (Jared) hooked me up with a good deal and because of that I'll be back again.
This is TRUE!!! GREAT COMPANY and KICK AZZ Costumer Service!!!!

:bigok:
PP is one of the only companies that let's their products speak for themselves. They don't believe in the hype-machine like "other" companies. Truly a class act. What makes them even better is the quality of their products. I haven't had a bad experience with a single one. Keep up the good work guys!!
Thank you all for the kind words and support. We truly appreciate it! :D

-John

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great customer service i agree!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
some companies actually care about people,it certainly is the goal at PP to show this.

n87

Awards
  • Established
They don't make magic pills and they are honest about it. Just good product. It may or may not work for everyone. Not trying to kiss ass or anything like that. Just giving props where props are due. :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
They don't make magic pills and they are honest about it. Just good product. It may or may not work for everyone. Not trying to kiss ass or anything like that. Just giving props where props are due. :)
basics,quality for the most part.

train hard and eat right and you are golden! best is yet to come though!! ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send me some AndroHard and we'll just see how good your customer service is. :wavey:
Look for some product logging opportunities from us soon in the company promo section....;)

-John

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Primordial, as many know, is my go-to-company for most of my supplements. The only problem that I have ever had was when I ordered the Slumber Stack and they replaced my Tea Cage with the Sleep Scent, which I did not order. Was it a big deal? No. Did I even bother to tell them? No. Seriously, I didn't really care because luckily my wife bought a pretty kick-ass one instead. And plus, with the discounts that I had for that entire purchase, the Tea really didn’t cost me but $5. That's another thing: Points! Great fuggin' thing, that point system!

I will be logging my experiences with Andro-Hard in a few weeks. I am on TRT, so I am super excited to hit a Blast; the amalgamation of AH-LV and Testosterone should be sick. Damn, it's going to be fun! I've been using Liver Juice for about two months now just for general health.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Primordial, as many know, is my go-to-company for most of my supplements. The only problem that I have ever had was when I ordered the Slumber Stack and they replaced my Tea Cage with the Sleep Scent, which I did not order. Was it a big deal? No. Did I even bother to tell them? No. Seriously, I didn't really care because luckily my wife bought a pretty kick-ass one instead. And plus, with the discounts that I had for that entire purchase, the Tea really didn’t cost me but $5. That's another thing: Points! Great fuggin' thing, that point system!

I will be logging my experiences with Andro-Hard in a few weeks. I am on TRT, so I am super excited to hit a Blast; the amalgamation of AH-LV and Testosterone should be sick. Damn, it's going to be fun! I've been using Liver Juice for about two months now just for general health.
i cant wait to hear ur feedback brother no doubt Test and Andro hard will = ultimate alpha male:D probably be throwin cars around lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The product logging opportunities should be up on Monday. Since AM is my home board (I love the community here) I always try to get you guys the best overall opportunities.

Androhard may be in the mix...:D

I added Androhard into my test cycle almost 2 weeks ago now; the results have been very impressive. It really is a great stacking option in so many ways overall. From my own anecdotal experiences, it adds just the right amount of aggression, with the added benefit of estrogen mitigation/gyno prevention/libido support. To demonstrate how impressed I am, I was able to titrate out my AI at this point and all is going very well.

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our number 1 priority with our customer base is providing scientifically proven products, as well as top notch customer service and support. We've applied our customer points system to further reward those that continue to purchase and support our product line. I think this aspect alone sets us apart in many ways from the rest.

We've also put together a live customer support chat on our home forum to quickly address any issues or concerns that you may have. This feature has helped to further add to our dedication to our customers and supporting their needs.

Our rep team has now grown much larger and stronger in many different ways, so we're here to help answer or address any questions that you may have about our products, or anything in general; at any time. Please don't hesitate to ask a question here on our forum, or PM one of our reps.

As always, we really appreciate your dedication and support of Primordial Performance!! We have SO many great things lined up over the next year, so there is MUCH to look forward to! :D

-John

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our number 1 priority with our customer base is providing scientifically proven products, as well as top notch customer service and support. We've applied our customer points system to further reward those that continue to purchase and support our product line. I think this aspect alone sets us apart in many ways from the rest.

We've also put together a live customer support chat on our home forum to quickly address any issues or concerns that you may have. This feature has helped to further add to our dedication to our customers and supporting their needs.

Our rep team has now grown much larger and stronger in many different ways, so we're here to help answer or address any questions that you may have about our products, or anything in general; at any time. Please don't hesitate to ask a question here on our forum, or PM one of our reps.

As always, we really appreciate your dedication and support of Primordial Performance!! We have SO many great things lined up over the next year, so there is MUCH to look forward to! :D

-John
I just wanted to re-emphasize everything that John said. Primordial Performance is dedicated to providing the strongest level of customer support possible. Questions as simple as what supplement can I add to my workout or as complex as analyzing a prohormone cycle are what us reps are here to answer, and don't hesitate to send me or one of our many reps a PM. I love knowing that I can help other members reach and/or surpass their goals.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to re-emphasize everything that John said. Primordial Performance is dedicated to providing the strongest level of customer support possible. Questions as simple as what supplement can I add to my workout or as complex as analyzing a prohormone cycle are what us reps are here to answer, and don't hesitate to send me or one of our many reps a PM. I love knowing that I can help other members reach and/or surpass their goals.
I love helping people too :flirt:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir! We're always working to maintain and provide the best customer support in this industry. :D

-John

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. PP is a fine company. I always try to pick their stuff up on sale, the regular retail price is just a tad high for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. PP is a fine company. I always try to pick their stuff up on sale, the regular retail price is just a tad high for me.
Thank you sir for the kind words!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Top notch quality and customer serive are our goals. We will always make that a priority, and I will make sure that it's upheld in every regard.

Primordial Performance puts together products that are backed by science and anecdotal experiences. We pride ourselves in being one of the best in the business in this regard. I can tell you this much: We will constantly be improving upon what we have to offer; you have my word on that.

-John

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's because of Primordial Performance's reputation for integrity and quality that I agreed to rep for them. I've actually been offered positions with other companies, but had to decline as I simply didn't feel I could support all of their products honestly. That's not an issue with Primordial.