AndroHard/Turinabol dosing time

A

Althalus

Awards
Hey, I'm just about to get started on a cycle of AndroHard and Turinabol (planning on running 500mg/90mg respectively for 6 weeks). I have a bit of an odd schedule due to school, and was wondering what my best course of action would be so far as dosing times. Typically I would think to do it after my breakfast when I wake up, then 12 hours later take it again. It'll just be easier to explain through an example day:

My Mondays and Wednesdays would look like:
9:30am breakfast
9:45am doses
[boring rest of day eat every 2 hours, preworkout shake 45 minutes before workout+1 hour after last meal etc]
4:45pm Workout
9:45~10pm doses

Tuesdays and Thursday, however, I have a class at 5-8pm so I have to work out earlier, like:
9:30am breakfast
9:45am doses
[boring rest of day eat every 2 hours, preworkout shake 45 minutes before workout+1 hour after last meal etc]
1:30pm workout
9:45~10pm doses

So my question is: would there be any benefit to taking my doses closer to my workout (or wake up earlier to get my second doses in closer to when I finish my workout), or should I just not worry about it and try to keep my doses as consistent as possible (i.e. stick to my above schedule)?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Taking the dose closer to workouts shouldn't have any effect. The 12 hour split is key.

A

Althalus

Awards
Taking the dose closer to workouts shouldn't have any effect. The 12 hour split is key.
Alright, cool. I kinda figured the doses were more for sustaining testosterone levels throughout the cycle rather than spiking them up until the next dose, but I just had to be sure. Thanks for the help.