Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance Summer Sale!

Dear AM Members,

We are proud to announce our Summer Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic and $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Take advantage of these amazing deals for seven days only....

Dermacrine Muscle Stack (Oral)
NEW!!! The Dermacrine Muscle Stack is designed for maximal lean muscle gains while reducing body fat for a harder, leaner and more bulging physique!
Originally $159.95, now only $127.96!

AndroHard
AndroHard is designed to increase lean muscle mass, decrease fat, improve libido, and increase strength. AndroHard stacks extremely well with almost any pro hormone on the market.
Originally $69.95, now only $52.46!

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1
Testosterone Conversion Factor-1, now twice the servings for the same price, increases total test naturally up to 42% in 12 days. TCF-1 is 100% natural and is a perfect addition to any PCT.
Originally $29.95, now only $20.97!

Turinabol Liqua-Vade
Build strength and muscle rapidly with Turinabol Liqua-Vade.
Originally $59.95, now only $47.96!

Liver Juice
Protect your liver from steroid induced toxicity with Liver Juice.
Originally $19.95, now only 14.96!

ArginoCarn
Support brain-to-muscle connection, cognitive function and memory with ArginoCarn.
75g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
125 Capsules - Orignially $21.95, now only $19.76!

GPLC
GPLC is proven to increase nitric oxide levels in humans, leading to greater performance and recovery.
67.5g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
90 Capsules - Orignially $19.98, now only $17.98!

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Dermacrine with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Blast muscle growth to new levels with Dermacrine!
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

1-T Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral 1-T with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T!
Originally $69.95, now only $52.46!

Pre Max
Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with Pre Max -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage.
Originally $49.95, now only $44.96!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Phyto-Testosterone
Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative!
Originally $49.95, now only $34.97!

Toco-8
Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

EndoAmp Max
Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max!
Originally $52.95, now only $42.36!

Dermatherm Target
Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!
Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

Dermacrine
Blast muscle growth to new levels with time released topical Dermacrine!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

1-T
Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T! This time released formula only requires one topical application per day.
Originally $69.95, now only $48.97!

Sustain Alpha
Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the topical time released Sustain Alpha!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

CLA
Support lean muscle while reducing body fat with CLA!
Originally $7.95, now only $7.16!

Relieve stress and promote REM sleep with this hangover free 100% organic Slumber Stack!
Originally $19.95, now only $16.96!

Catalyze fat loss and suppress appetite with 100% pesticide free organic compliant Green Tea!
Originally $11.95, now only $9.56!

Supports natural testosterone, promote fat loss and increase lean muscle growth with iBCAA’s!
100g - Originally $5.82, now only $4.95!
250g - Originally $15.95, now only $13.56!
1000g - Originally $46.95, now only $39.91!

Beta-Alanine
Improve body composition and allow muscles to work longer and harder with Beta-Alanine!
100g - Originally $7.94, now only $6.75!
300g - Originally $11.95, now only $10.16!
1000g - Originally $37.95, now only $32.26!

Creapure Creatine
Creapure Creatine is the purest, safest, and most effective creatine in the world. It’s great for supporting muscle growth; enhancing muscular strength, power, and size!
75g - Originally $3.39, now only $3.05!
300g - Originally $9.95, now only $8.96!
1000g - Originally $16.95, now only $15.26!

Organic Vitaberry is a 100% organic frees-dried anti-oxidant blend that is low in sugar, contains no artificial sweeteners, and is great for flavoring supplement powder drinks!
Originally $42.95, now only $34.36!

Topical Solution
Use our Topical Solution to customize your own topical cream with any focus you desire!
Originally $19.95, now only $11.97!

Sweet Serum
Our Sweet Serum is a natural low sugar sweetener ideal for low calorie and/or low carb diets!
Originally $15.95, now only $12.76!

Build strength and muscle while protecting your liver with the Turinabol Muscle Stack.
Originally $197.95, now only $178.16!

1-T Muscle Stack (Oral)
Dramatically increase strength, size and muscle hardness with the 10 week regimen of the 1-T Muscle Stack; including a twin pack of 1-T and full Post Cycle Therapy!
Originally $232.95, now only $186.36!

Testosterone Recovery Stack
The Testosterone Recovery Stack is a legal and natural Post Cycle Therapy designed for maximal natural testosterone stimulation!
Originally $116.95, now only $93.56!

Fat Loss Stack
Shred fat and maintain lean muscle with the Fat Loss Stack!
Originally $74.95, now only $59.96!

Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker
The Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker provides the best mix of pre-workout ingredients in clinically effective doses for improving recovery and muscular endurance while enhancing lifting power and strength!
Originally $63.95, now only $51.16!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is TCF-1 going to back in stock tomorrow?
It's an ETA, but to my knowledge it will be back up tomorrow. It sold out VERY quickly early on in the sale.

-John

entropy138

Awards
Turinabol stack is now more expensive than TRS + 2 LJ + Tbol...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
got some more TCF-1 and TRS in my cart ready to go.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Just placed my order for the Fat Loss Stack. Ive heard lots of good things about PP but this will be my first time using any of PP's products. Naturally, my hopes are high for the DermaTherm Target.

I also liked what I saw regarding the Turinabol Liqua-Vade. That coupled with the TRS sounds like fun. Not to mention a lot less pills to choke down every day.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just placed my order for the Fat Loss Stack. Ive heard lots of good things about PP but this will be my first time using any of PP's products. Naturally, my hopes are high for the DermaTherm Target.

I also liked what I saw regarding the Turinabol Liqua-Vade. That coupled with the TRS sounds like fun. Not to mention a lot less pills to choke down every day.
Check out this thread for some experiences/feedback/results with our Dermatherm:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/125516-primordial-performances-consolidated.html

You'd really enjoy our Turinabol-LV and TRS. It's a very popular stack option that we have.

If you have any questions about our product line, just let me know.

Thank you for the support!

-John

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Check out this thread for some experiences/feedback/results with our Dermatherm:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/125516-primordial-performances-consolidated.html

You'd really enjoy our Turinabol-LV and TRS. It's a very popular stack option that we have.

If you have any questions about our product line, just let me know.

Thank you for the support!

-John
Thanks Trauma, my only question at this point is do any of the supps in the FLS contain caffeine? I didn't see anything saying they did or did not. Just curious.

Thanks

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Hey mate,

The Green Tea Extract contains a negligible amount of caffeine.
Sounds good. Thanks. The only reason I asked is cause Ive tried Lipo6 in the past and it had so much caffeine it made me gag/dry heave all the time. Plus I constantly had the shakes from it. It did however help with getting going in the a.m. and staying awake all day.

I have pretty high expectations for this stack simply from what Ive read from other users of PP products. Plus your reps seem very knowledgeable and easy to contact. That's always a plus.

Last thing for now, would anyone be able to lend some assistance in the area of meal planning and diet etc. I can usually drop lbs semi easily but seeing as its already the middle of June, this cut needs to be right on and diet is by far my weakest point.

If anyone has the time, please shoot me a PM or whatever and I'll explain more of what I'm looking for. No need to hijack this thread.

Thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This still going on?