What would hapen if I...

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading about Dermacrine and I've read that 5 pumps of it are comparable (in some way) to 150mg of testosterone. So since I'd also want to Dermacrine's DHEA convert in some good amount into DHT, could I achive this purpuse by using 3-4 pumps on my shoulders/chest area and the other 2-1 pumps in the scrotal skin since it has a high precentage of 5a-reductase enzymes? Or this idea wouldn't give any real world effects in my body composition?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been reading about Dermacrine and I've read that 5 pumps of it are comparable (in some way) to 150mg of testosterone. So since I'd also want to Dermacrine's DHEA convert in some good amount into DHT, could I achive this purpuse by using 3-4 pumps on my shoulders/chest area and the other 2-1 pumps in the scrotal skin since it has a high precentage of 5a-reductase enzymes? Or this idea wouldn't give any real world effects in my body composition?
good question i think i asked the same thing awhile back but i cant remember what Eric told me. but an easier option would probably be to just use some androhard instead.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
good question i think i asked the same thing awhile back but i cant remember what Eric told me. but an easier option would probably be to just use some androhard instead.
You're probably right, but im interested in hearing the answer about putting it on the ole' scrotum

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I'm asking this because I think it could be, theorically, in a certain way of comparison and only using DHEA (or 5-DHEA as you like), like a testosterone+DHT cycle if I use Dermacrine this way. This way I'd have the anabolic effects from testosterone plus the androgenic effects from DHT, like a strength and mass cycle using naturaly ocurring hormones while only using one light exogenous compound - 5-DHEA:) Like a 2 in 1 cycle :D

A

andro

Awards
damn....i cant remember, but ya, there is mos def a protocol for transdermal derm for increasing dht. somethin bout applying to upper body versus applying to lower body. try google, there is an old thread out there talking bout this specifically.

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
That's in the PP's site, scrotal skin is rich in 5a-reductase, belly is rich in aromatase enzymes, kidneys area has the adrenal glands near so it will boost the conversion into adrenal DHEA derivatives, like 7-oxo-DHEA, and the chest, back and shoulder area is rich in 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes, but I'm asking about its real world effects (if there are any) and about the dosage needed to achive the results. Plus I don't know if DHEA turns into DHT by interacting directly with the 5a-reductase enzymes.

C

CerebralSteel

Awards
That's in the PP's site, scrotal skin is rich in 5a-reductase, belly is rich in aromatase enzymes, kidneys area has the adrenal glands near so it will boost the conversion into adrenal DHEA derivatives, like 7-oxo-DHEA, and the chest, back and shoulder area is rich in 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes, but I'm asking about its real world effects (if there are any) and about the dosage needed to achive the results. Plus I don't know if DHEA turns into DHT by interacting directly with the 5a-reductase enzymes.
DHEA's conversion to DHT is very low and allows a great deal of potential conversion to Estrone, Estradiol and Estriol. If you want more DHT, applying a transdermal testosterone to scrotal skin would work due to the high amount of 5alpha-reductase there.

C

CerebralSteel

Awards
3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes, are certainly helpful in shuttling conversion to Testosterone; however, it is then subject to potential conversion to the Estrogens unless you can block Aromatase. By front loading DHT you would achieve sequestration of anabolic activity only; although, this comes at a price since high DHT can certainly cause a number of untoward side effects.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jay21 Anabolics 3