4th week on Tbol LV

jrice528

Awards
I don't really post on forums but when I was researching PP's Tbol I saw a lot of people looking for logs or results so when I decided to do a small log on the side to track my progress.. I will just share the main compound lifts..

A little background first, I started at <130 lbs and I build a good physique to around 170 since then.. I wanted to give something new a try so I tried Tbol..

Currently I am up between 9-10 pounds after 3 weeks of use. Today is the 22nd day on cycle so I dont have thsi weeks lifts updated yet.

these lifts are not maxs but my reps

Bench Press- +15 on DB's and +20 on BB
Incline- +15 on DB, +20 on BB

Shoulder Press is up 15lbs

Squats- blew my knee out last year so legs had to take a break, also i needed to fix my form to ATG so currently I am repping the +10 lbs on squats but doing them ATG.. this is big for me cause my knee has not given me problems and I am able to do legs again and it feels awesome.

deads- my deads are +-20-50 lbs for 5 reps instead of 8.. Went from 205 x 4 on week 1 to 205 x 8 to 225 x 8 and to 255 x 5

Bodyfat is a little different but the way I am eating (up in cals) I dont expect to see massive gains..

Anyways dunno if thsi helps but the product is pretty solid and my lifts are going through the roof and I still have 3 weeks left on it plus the PCT. Sorry for the weak log but i figured it might be better than nothing for people who are looking for info.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really post on forums but when I was researching PP's Tbol I saw a lot of people looking for logs or results so when I decided to do a small log on the side to track my progress.. I will just share the main compound lifts..

A little background first, I started at <130 lbs and I build a good physique to around 170 since then.. I wanted to give something new a try so I tried Tbol..

Currently I am up between 9-10 pounds after 3 weeks of use. Today is the 22nd day on cycle so I dont have thsi weeks lifts updated yet.

these lifts are not maxs but my reps

Bench Press- +15 on DB's and +20 on BB
Incline- +15 on DB, +20 on BB

Shoulder Press is up 15lbs

Squats- blew my knee out last year so legs had to take a break, also i needed to fix my form to ATG so currently I am repping the +10 lbs on squats but doing them ATG.. this is big for me cause my knee has not given me problems and I am able to do legs again and it feels awesome.

deads- my deads are +-20-50 lbs for 5 reps instead of 8.. Went from 205 x 4 on week 1 to 205 x 8 to 225 x 8 and to 255 x 5

Bodyfat is a little different but the way I am eating (up in cals) I dont expect to see massive gains..

Anyways dunno if thsi helps but the product is pretty solid and my lifts are going through the roof and I still have 3 weeks left on it plus the PCT. Sorry for the weak log but i figured it might be better than nothing for people who are looking for info.
Very nice progress! Thank you for the feedback as well; we really appreciate it.

BTW - How tall are you? What dose are you using?

-John

jrice528

Awards
5'11 and my dosing so far as been 60/75/75

Scale broke at the gym 5 days ago so the +10 lbs on weight is not updated either.

I'll post before/after pics once I am done with cycle and the entire log if anyone is interested still.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
that's what up jrice, about to delve into mine in about two more weeks. just started the loading phase of the support supps. so looking forward to it myself:)

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Thanks for the mini-log. It looks like you've made pretty good progress despite your low dosing protocol. From what I understand (according to PP website), TB-LV's recommended dosing is 1.5 twice per day = 90mg per day. You mentioned you are dosing 60mg/75mg/75mg, which is much lower than the recommended dosage, but judging from your gains, it appears as though this dosing protocol is working just fine for you. I would be interested to see how much of those gains you maintain post-cycle. Also, are you going to SERM in PCT or simply use PP's TRS as PCT?

jrice528

Awards
I started at 60/75/75 to gauge myself. I have never done anything like this before and I didn't know how I would respond to it. Last week I dosed at 90.. so I'll end up doing 60/75/75/90/90/90..

I got the PP's stack for the PCT.

PRetty solid product I am currently up 18lbs and I can see a huge difference in physique and lifts.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I started at 60/75/75 to gauge myself. I have never done anything like this before and I didn't know how I would respond to it. Last week I dosed at 90.. so I'll end up doing 60/75/75/90/90/90..

I got the PP's stack for the PCT.

PRetty solid product I am currently up 18lbs and I can see a huge difference in physique and lifts.
18lbs is an impressive gain for such a mild compound! That's 3lbs more than the average maximum (15lbs) that PP claims users are reaping.

jrice528

Awards
I didn't expect it... I wouldn't solely contribute it to PP cause I have been eating like a beast everyday.. I expected some good gains but nothing like this... my old roommate hasnt seen me in 5 weeks and today was like.. "WTF"

ill post before and after after the cycle is over

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't expect it... I wouldn't solely contribute it to PP cause I have been eating like a beast everyday.. I expected some good gains but nothing like this... my old roommate hasnt seen me in 5 weeks and today was like.. "WTF"

ill post before and after after the cycle is over
Very impressive gains!

Thank you for you feedback!

-John

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've clashed a bit with the guys at PP, but I am a convert. I love the tbol LV.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL convert? its not like these companies are inventing these steroids. You should assume they are legit unless they are proven to have substandard clones.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
LOL convert? its not like these companies are inventing these steroids. You should assume they are legit unless they are proven to have substandard clones.
Is that a question? Rhetorical or are you thick? Proven how, by assay or by anecdote?

In my experience the PP tbol LV worked better for me than OT.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats because hdrol BARLEY converts to tbol and is mostly active on itself. A generous estimate would say that you get 6mg!!! of OT with every 100mg dose.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've clashed a bit with the guys at PP, but I am a convert. I love the tbol LV.
Glad to hear that you like it; it's one of my favorite products that we make. We appreciate the feedback and support.

What other products have you tried?

If you have any questions, please let me know.

-John