Anyone here interested in seeing 1-T LV/Androhard stack logged??

  1. Question Anyone here interested in seeing 1-T LV/Androhard stack logged??


    I just picked up the two with the TRS+TCF-1 for PCT. Is anyone interested in seeing this logged or care about this combination? If ppl are interested I will do it, but if not I'll just run everything an post up my review.

  2. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I just picked up the two with the TRS+TCF-1 for PCT. Is anyone interested in seeing this logged or care about this combination? If ppl are interested I will do it, but if not I'll just run everything an post up my review.
    DO IT!

  3. Hells yeah!!!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  4. Thanks for the support guys. It doesn't seem that 1-T is very popular around this board. I'd like to see if anymore are interested in this. I'd also like to know if anyone has ran this stack or one similar. Like 1-andro/stanodrol stack or 1-AD/MMv2 stack??? Anyone else out there?

  5. I have a bottle of 1-T I planned to use solo. My goal is to add lean muscle. Should I add Androhard to the 1-T or use the 1-T as planned solo?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jgraves31 View Post
    I have a bottle of 1-T I planned to use solo. My goal is to add lean muscle. Should I add Androhard to the 1-T or use the 1-T as planned solo?
    do whichever you want. I want the added aggression from the androhard and want to keep the lethargy from the 1-T to a minimum(it's known for giving a lot of lethargy). Maybe a PP rep could come in here and give their opinion...

  7. Ive been running this stack at the recommended doses for two weeks, so far all I have is more libido, nothing much in the gym to report. Im wondering if at my size (235) it may take more to work, or if it takes more than a couple of weeks to kick in...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by scott29 View Post
    Ive been running this stack at the recommended doses for two weeks, so far all I have is more libido, nothing much in the gym to report. Im wondering if at my size (235) it may take more to work, or if it takes more than a couple of weeks to kick in...
    It's possible to need more at your size. I read that someone was doing 600mg/day on the androhard and loved it. But, j am pretty small at 5'7 160. I am going to run the androhard at 450mg/day and 1-T at 93mg/day dosed 3/3/3 for both,
    I know it says take 5 am and 5 pm but I want this to last 28 days and wonder if it might be more beneficial to spread the dosages out more evenly throughout the day. If a PP rep could give advice/critique it would be much appreciated.

  9. yeah man log it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:29 PM
  2. Test and Deca stack, interested...
    By JassUSMC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 07:44 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:07 AM
  4. My Stack and Possible Log? (if anyone is interested)
    By BorixTheBlade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Log in
Log in