Anyone here interested in seeing 1-T LV/Androhard stack logged??

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up the two with the TRS+TCF-1 for PCT. Is anyone interested in seeing this logged or care about this combination? If ppl are interested I will do it, but if not I'll just run everything an post up my review.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up the two with the TRS+TCF-1 for PCT. Is anyone interested in seeing this logged or care about this combination? If ppl are interested I will do it, but if not I'll just run everything an post up my review.
DO IT! :fing02:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hells yeah!!!!!!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. :) It doesn't seem that 1-T is very popular around this board. I'd like to see if anymore are interested in this. I'd also like to know if anyone has ran this stack or one similar. Like 1-andro/stanodrol stack or 1-AD/MMv2 stack??? Anyone else out there?

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
I have a bottle of 1-T I planned to use solo. My goal is to add lean muscle. Should I add Androhard to the 1-T or use the 1-T as planned solo?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of 1-T I planned to use solo. My goal is to add lean muscle. Should I add Androhard to the 1-T or use the 1-T as planned solo?
do whichever you want. I want the added aggression from the androhard and want to keep the lethargy from the 1-T to a minimum(it's known for giving a lot of lethargy). Maybe a PP rep could come in here and give their opinion...

scott29

Awards
Ive been running this stack at the recommended doses for two weeks, so far all I have is more libido, nothing much in the gym to report. Im wondering if at my size (235) it may take more to work, or if it takes more than a couple of weeks to kick in...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Ive been running this stack at the recommended doses for two weeks, so far all I have is more libido, nothing much in the gym to report. Im wondering if at my size (235) it may take more to work, or if it takes more than a couple of weeks to kick in...
It's possible to need more at your size. I read that someone was doing 600mg/day on the androhard and loved it. But, j am pretty small at 5'7 160. I am going to run the androhard at 450mg/day and 1-T at 93mg/day dosed 3/3/3 for both,
I know it says take 5 am and 5 pm but I want this to last 28 days and wonder if it might be more beneficial to spread the dosages out more evenly throughout the day. If a PP rep could give advice/critique it would be much appreciated.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man log it