adding formestane to cycle?

semperSWOL31

Awards
Starting july 20th when i get home on post deployment leave :usa: im gonna start my turinabol cycle along with furuza-a. Would formestane be good to add as well or should i use during pct to solidify as much of the gains as possible and maybe even gain alittle more?

My cycle will be as follows:

Turinabol - 60/60/90/90/90/90
CEL's Furuza-a - 0/0/300/300/300/300 or 300 all 6 weeks (what do you guys think?)

also be taking liver juice and hawthorne berry for support + staples. As far as PCT i have tamox at 20/20/10/10 along side suppress-c.

So overall the question is should i run the formestane with the tamox for an AI or just run it on cycle and use the tamox alone for PCT? All help is appreciated, thanks in advance guys.

UKStrength

If you're going to use the tamoxifen citrate for PCT run that alone and save the formestane for on-cycle use or another cycle. The compounds you've chosen do not aromatise and therefore the use of formestane is probably unnecessary.

I'd think about using dermacrine as a 'test base' for your cycle though, it will enhance gains, libido and make the transition to PCT that much easier.

Also, adding sustain alpha to your PCT might be a nice addition, again, it will expedite recovery and make the whole PCT process that much more enjoyable :) Natural supplements such as creatine monohydrate, Beta Alanine and BCAAs should also be used at this time, to help maintain strength and gains.

Feel free to PM mate if you have other queries.

semperSWOL31

Awards
hey you answered my last question about the formestane and i decided imma hold off on that and save it for use on my epi cycle for my fall/winter bulk. I still plan on running the turinabol for 6 weeks but was wondering how i should dose Dermacrine (decided i wanna run this alongside it)? One bottle at 2 servings a day will last me roughly 4 weeks. Would it be more beneficial to run it the last 4 weeks or the first 4 weeks of my 6 week cycle?

Thanks

UKStrength

hey you answered my last question about the formestane and i decided imma hold off on that and save it for use on my epi cycle for my fall/winter bulk. I still plan on running the turinabol for 6 weeks but was wondering how i should dose Dermacrine (decided i wanna run this alongside it)? One bottle at 2 servings a day will last me roughly 4 weeks. Would it be more beneficial to run it the last 4 weeks or the first 4 weeks of my 6 week cycle?

Thanks
Hey mate, I'd run it from week 2-5 as it'll take a few weeks for the Turinabol LV to kick in at which point the Dermacrine will be in full swing :) and (hopefully) you'll be tapering down your dosages of Turinabol LV in week 6 so there'll be not much need to have the Dermacrine onboard at this time.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mr. PP rep, please do not recomend using an AI during a non aromatizing cycle like epi or turinabol.

Also i like the price/dosing on your turinabol-LV. that is all