Best Option???

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, right now I am in my last week of a 4 week form LV + Derm LV cycle....will post my final impressions later. Gonna follow it up with a bottle of TCF-1. Now I was thinking about other stuff that I want to try but just have put on the back burner for a while....phyto-test and endoamp. What would be my best stacking option? Here is what I was thinking

Phyto + Divanex + Endoamp

or

Phyto + form + Endoamp

I am leaning more towards the phyto + div stack but was just curious on ya'lls recomendations. Probably just going to run the above stack for 4 weeks. Thanks for the help!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, right now I am in my last week of a 4 week form LV + Derm LV cycle....will post my final impressions later. Gonna follow it up with a bottle of TCF-1. Now I was thinking about other stuff that I want to try but just have put on the back burner for a while....phyto-test and endoamp. What would be my best stacking option? Here is what I was thinking

Phyto + Divanex + Endoamp

or

Phyto + form + Endoamp

I am leaning more towards the phyto + div stack but was just curious on ya'lls recomendations. Probably just going to run the above stack for 4 weeks. Thanks for the help!
Id go with the first option, make sure to taper your form.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, yea I have already started to taper it. I have enjoyed this cycle..will post a brief review after I have totally finished the stack.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Do I need to be completely off the form before I start the TCF-1 or can I be on a low dose from the taper....say 0.5-1 ml?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
formestane