Anavar kills my libido....so...whatcha go?

  1. Anavar kills my libido....so...whatcha go?


    Just started a mild/moderate 8-week VAR cycle (40 mg) for my summer cut.

    Even though I am also on 150 mg/Test Cyp per week for TRT, Var kills my sex drive. I know b/c Ive run this before. Ive even gone up to 250 T/week andno changes just mood changes (lol).

    What PP product(s) (or other) would make snese here to ramp up libido?

    No Topicals please.

    Oral Dermacrine?
    Oral Sustain?
    Oral OTHER??????


  2. Bad news. Your var is probably spiked with dbol.

    Anyways, Sustain or dermacrine would probably help. Maybe their new TCF-1.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Bad news. Your var is probably spiked with dbol.

    Anyways, Sustain or dermacrine would probably help. Maybe their new TCF-1.
    I wouldnt go with TCF-1 on cycle. Id probably start dosing SA at 3 on 3 off.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    I wouldnt go with TCF-1 on cycle. Id probably start dosing SA at 3 on 3 off.
    agreed, the tcf-1 will prolly not really do anything if you are on a hormonal. save it for your pct.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Just started a mild/moderate 8-week VAR cycle (40 mg) for my summer cut.

    Even though I am also on 150 mg/Test Cyp per week for TRT, Var kills my sex drive. I know b/c Ive run this before. Ive even gone up to 250 T/week andno changes just mood changes (lol).

    What PP product(s) (or other) would make snese here to ramp up libido?

    No Topicals please.

    Oral Dermacrine?
    Oral Sustain?
    Oral OTHER??????
    well SA and Dermacrine does help especially the SA, but im not sure if either of them will do you any good. personally, i would save the SA for my PCT and run it with the tcf-1.

    you could try some viagra, but that might have a negative impact on your blood pressure.

    by the way, how long do you have left in your cycle?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anavar libido probs
    By rothyman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 01:15 AM
  2. Anyone get a massive increase in libido with anavar?
    By guerrero514 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 12:29 PM
  3. arima kills libido
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 02:00 PM
  4. anavar (60-80mg). and libido
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Log in
Log in