Phyto Testosterone Stack

68sauce

Awards
I figured I would ask here to get the info directly from the horses mouth so to speak :fing02:

I am looking into the phyto test supplement and I know that you guys used to have a stack with it on the PP website. I think it was two bottles of the Phyto Test along with two other supplements.

Do you guys know what those supplements where or is there other supplements you would recommend that would work well with the Phyto Test?

Looking to stay away from compounds hard on the liver and the Phyto Test seems to get rave reviews.

Thanks

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I figured I would ask here to get the info directly from the horses mouth so to speak :fing02:

I am looking into the phyto test supplement and I know that you guys used to have a stack with it on the PP website. I think it was two bottles of the Phyto Test along with two other supplements.

Do you guys know what those supplements where or is there other supplements you would recommend that would work well with the Phyto Test?

Looking to stay away from compounds hard on the liver and the Phyto Test seems to get rave reviews.

Thanks
i would go with Phytotest, TCF-1, and Endoamp, toco 8, or SA (any combo of the trs stack.

curls

curls

Awards
Would this be good inbetween cycles? How would you run the TRS with the added tcf-1, phyto, ----dosage, timing, amount.?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would this be good inbetween cycles? How would you run the TRS with the added tcf-1, phyto, ----dosage, timing, amount.?
just how it states really. The timing of the Toco-8 doesnt matter a whole lot. I take it when its convenient.

curls

curls

Awards
Thanks now I just need to place an order. Any Fathers Day Sales or second quarter taxes are due sales.