TCF-1

hli1022

Awards
I received two bottles of the TCF-1 a few days ago. Today is my 4th day on it, which means that i am about a third of the way into my cycle. i have to say this stuff is the ****. eric and co. did not lie about the taste, it is really that good. in addition to that, i was able to maintain my intensity throughout my workout. i love workout in a superset fashion, get more done in less time. always a good thing. but most of the time the intensity of my workout drops by the half an hour mark, but with the TCF-1 i was able to maintain my intensity. i will keep you guys updated on this product since i still have 8 days to go. but so far i am thoroughly impressed. good job PP.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
its a sick product man. thanks for the review

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
hehe i was just gonna make a thread talkin about the taste of this stuff, its like candy!

i just started my first dose 2 day. cant wait to get a little bit more into it. lets do this.

hli1022

Awards
hehe i was just gonna make a thread talkin about the taste of this stuff, its like candy!

i just started my first dose 2 day. cant wait to get a little bit more into it. lets do this.
LOL i know exactly what you are talking about. that **** is like a grape tart. its pretty darn good.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
were there any effects you noticed on the increase of test?

hli1022

Awards
were there any effects you noticed on the increase of test?
that, my friend, unforunately can only be confirmed by a full panel blood test which i intend on getting. but the TCF-1 did wonders for my libido. but that doesn't really speak to increased T levels from my research.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
If you ran this with a Nolva PCT should it take at the beginning or at the end of the PCT?

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
so i'm contemplating picking some of this up, but i have a question. what's the difference between the tcf-1 and a bulk powder that i found at around the same price for a crapload more servings. i think i read an issue about bioavailablity somewhere, is this what the difference is? the tcf is sodium d-aspartate correct? so is the sodium the factor that allows better absorption?

UKStrength

so i'm contemplating picking some of this up, but i have a question. what's the difference between the tcf-1 and a bulk powder that i found at around the same price for a crapload more servings. i think i read an issue about bioavailablity somewhere, is this what the difference is? the tcf is sodium d-aspartate correct? so is the sodium the factor that allows better absorption?
It's the original compound that was used in the studies that showed a beneficial effect of using D-aspartic acid on testosterone levels. This is why we use it in our TCF-1