MAP Mixing Time

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Why does the PP website say to drink MAP within 6 hours of mixing?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
it'll evaporate:D, my question is why would you not drink it with in 6 hours?
Beacause if mixed @ 5am and drink @ 2pm( want to get home have everything ready to go so I can get to the gym).. .MAP for me only taste good if I put in the freezer for an hour or if I let sit in the cooler for 2to 3 hours... Feel me

THE 5 P's is what I live by
Preparation
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Planning

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Ive used many, many proteins in my time and ive never seen a disclaimer about drinking within six hours after mixing....was just curious if there was something i didnt know. A lot of nights i will mix a 100g of protein up and drink half immediately, go to bed and drink the other half when i wake up to pee in the middle of the night. Sometimes i dont wake up so that second half becomes my morning shake, i didnt know if if this was affecting the bv of the shake or sumtin.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beacause if mixed @ 5am and drink @ 2pm( want to get home have everything ready to go so I can get to the gym).. .MAP for me only taste good if I put in the freezer for an hour or if I let sit in the cooler for 2to 3 hours... Feel me

THE 5 P's is what I live by
Preparation
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Planning
Ive used many, many proteins in my time and ive never seen a disclaimer about drinking within six hours after mixing....was just curious if there was something i didnt know. A lot of nights i will mix a 100g of protein up and drink half immediately, go to bed and drink the other half when i wake up to pee in the middle of the night. Sometimes i dont wake up so that second half becomes my morning shake, i didnt know if if this was affecting the bv of the shake or sumtin.
I hear what your saying, I mix most of my drinks for the following day also.

I dont know why they state that about the mixing time.. i was just being funny that water evaporates:lol: it could be the break down of the product over time..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
weeeeell, since you work for the company.......maybe you could check it out for us?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oops sorry liftergym, you rep lg. My bad bro, ima go ahead and take my foot out of my mouth now!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
so it dont go bad or degrade.
id say this for just about all protein drinks you mix up.
dont let sit for too long.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i mean i premix my protien (whey ) for work but there gon within 8-10 hrs. here and there i might leave on in fridge over night, but i try not to do that.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
rtd's have a shelf life of years, does that protein all go bad within six hours? All im sayin is i bought some map and i wanna know about this claim that no other protein company makes? Ive never seen this on any other protein EVER! I can speculate all day as well....but it would be nice for a rep to make an appearance in their own forum.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
rtd's have a shelf life of years, does that protein all go bad within six hours? All im sayin is i bought some map and i wanna know about this claim that no other protein company makes? Ive never seen this on any other protein EVER! I can speculate all day as well....but it would be nice for a rep to make an appearance in their own forum.
PP Rep Hello Hello are you reading this??? lol nope no answer

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I've heard a general rule of thumb that, all protein drinks should be consumed within a 6-8 hour period cause a protein drink is the perfect breading ground for bacteria.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
PeptoPro just starts to go bad six hours after mixing. The product would likely still have the same effect for up to 24 hours, but the flavor goes bad. If you let a small amount sit overnight, basically the amount left in the bottom of your blender bottle once you finish, you'll notice a foul smell coming from it. If you put a lid on it, then open it, the smell is even worse.

However, if you were to mix it and refrigerate it overnight, it would be fine. Keeping it cool will help preserve it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
PeptoPro just starts to go bad six hours after mixing. The product would likely still have the same effect for up to 24 hours, but the flavor goes bad. If you let a small amount sit overnight, basically the amount left in the bottom of your blender bottle once you finish, you'll notice a foul smell coming from it. If you put a lid on it, then open it, the smell is even worse.

However, if you were to mix it and refrigerate it overnight, it would be fine. Keeping it cool will help preserve it.
Thank you for your response.
So this has to do with the fruit extracts then? Not that i would leave protein on the counter overnight and then drink it. :bigeyes:

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your response.
So this has to do with the fruit extracts then? Not that i would leave protein on the counter overnight and then drink it. :bigeyes:
I'm not exactly sure, but I would imagine so.