Turinabol Cycle Question

Hugo Danner

Awards
A few quick questions, but first, here’s the cycle I’m considering:

[Cycle]
Wk1/2
Turinabol @60.
Life support and Liver Juice per recommended dosing.

Wk 3/6
TB @ either 60/day or 90/day (depending on sides, etc.).

[PCT]
Weeks 7/8
Torem 120/90
Sustain Alpha LV – per recommended dosing

Weeks 9/10
Torem 60/30
Lean Xtreme 3 caps/day

Questions –

Wanted a sanity check on the cycle, especially on Torem dosing. And on whether to take Sustain Alpha LV per bottle recs or…?

Anything I should be eating or NOT eating while on cycle to ensure I don’t screw up effectiveness?

I’ve read to take TB with water and, alternatively, to take it with Omega oils. Which one is better??

For the occasional headache, is ibuprofen off-limits?

Life Support has Milk Thistle, but also Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure help) and Red Yeast Rice (cholesterol help). Liver juice is a more effective Milk Thistle product. For this cycle, is it overkill to worry about blood pressure and raised cholesterol issues, and is my use of both products overkill?

Would really appreciate answers to all 4 questions - Thanks so much …

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Questions –

Wanted a sanity check on the cycle, especially on Torem dosing. And on whether to take Sustain Alpha LV per bottle recs or…?

Anything I should be eating or NOT eating while on cycle to ensure I don’t screw up effectiveness?

I’ve read to take TB with water and, alternatively, to take it with Omega oils. Which one is better??

Life Support has Milk Thistle, but also Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure help) and Red Yeast Rice (cholesterol help). Liver juice is a more effective Milk Thistle product. For this cycle, is it overkill to worry about blood pressure and raised cholesterol issues, and is my use of both products overkill?

Don't eat anything high in sodium, will cause problems with bloodpressure.

I took mine with food, without food, with fish oils, without fish oil, during my cycle and still had 18lb gainz.

Limit any NSAIDS, relay on water intake and relaxing to kill your headaches, do not use any asipirin or acetaminophen, and HIGHLY limit your use of ibuprofen.

And to your last question, absolutley not overkill, although i believe Halodrol has a lesser chance of ****ing with your lipids, but that is negligible. Use all the supports you can afford, and prepare for gain city.

UKStrength

[Cycle]
Wk1/2
Turinabol @60.

Wk 3/6
TB @ either 60/day or 90/day (depending on sides, etc.).

[PCT]
Weeks 7/8
Torem 120/90

Weeks 9/10
Torem 60/30
Lean Xtreme 3 caps/day

Questions –

Your cycle looks fine to me mate, deadaim's got you covered with those answered :thumbsup:

Any other queries mate, shoot me a PM, absolutely no issue.

Do you have cholesterol or blood pressure issues in your family? If so, I'd highly recommend bloodwork pre and post-cycle if possible and close monitoring of your blood pressure on-cycle.

Have you considered Toco 8 as another addition to your cycle? The tocopherols are highly beneficial to keeping cholesterol levels in check, maintaining testicular sensitivity all whilst acting as a potent antioxidant.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'll second the toco-8, really helped me while on a test-p/eq 16 weeker, also the pct looks good I did the same thing after my last cycle. I've used lean extreme in the past with good results, good luck and its awesome to see someone actually do their homework before a cycle. Also for those keeping score at home that cycle was pinned 4xweekly 4x16=64 shots, what is wrong with me.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Thanks to all for the advice and support. I was a little suspect of the dosing for Torem, and was hoping someone would come back and tell me I could dose less.

Question for PP Reps - in terms of what to take TB LV with - what do YOU recommend? Any leanings toward it being taken with Omegas or with some particular beverage or...? As an example, I know Epi is more efficient when taken with grapefruit juice. Is TB LV similar, in that would you recommend taking it with or without something else - like Omegas or ...? Thanks again.

Cubate

Awards
I am on cycle with TB now at 45 mg per day and have monitored my BP and it's perfect. I would watch the coffee though as the TB and caffeine screwed me up the first couple of days. It gave me a twice the stimulant rush for some reason. TB is not a stimulant but for me it amplified the effects.
A bit stomach cramping at first as well but I blame the coffee because ever since I dropped it I have had no such sides again.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good cubate, how many days in are you? How are the gains? Any side effects?

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I also LOVE Toco-8.
great stuff for you.
I would throw it in also to help out.

Cubate

Awards
Sounds good cubate, how many days in are you? How are the gains? Any side effects?
I am on day 12. I am stronger. I gained a half inch in the biceps already. Side effects are zilch. The first couple of days a few like headache and stomach sides but those are gone.

stantonz71

Awards
Hey Cubate,
What pct dosage you gonna run?
Im really interested in your results.

UKStrength

Thanks to all for the advice and support. I was a little suspect of the dosing for Torem, and was hoping someone would come back and tell me I could dose less.

Question for PP Reps - in terms of what to take TB LV with - what do YOU recommend? Any leanings toward it being taken with Omegas or with some particular beverage or...? As an example, I know Epi is more efficient when taken with grapefruit juice. Is TB LV similar, in that would you recommend taking it with or without something else - like Omegas or ...? Thanks again.
The liqua-vade delivery system already allows for a maximal amount of absorption of compound in the digestive tract, so adding oils etc. is unlikely to make much of a difference.

Using grapefruit juice inhibits the enzyme CYP1A1 which allows the compound to stay active for longer. Again, might make a marginal difference but my main concern would be additional damage to your liver.

Cubate

Awards
Hey Cubate,
What pct dosage you gonna run?
Im really interested in your results.
I will be running the TRS stack solo, nothing else.
I am dosing 60 mg a day right now and I am comfortable at this dose. Primordial suggests TRS only so I will stick with it.
I tore up the gym today majorly. I couldve gone forever buy I don't want to risk injury but then again I am repairing probably 1.5 times faster than normal. I coul have literally worked out twice today and I have a major cold...
It's the real deal.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear cubate, I am going to have to pick some of this up soon. Let us know how your gains keep coming through the end of the cycle and pct.