Toco-8 Question

1. Toco-8 Question

Hello- I was thinking of using this for general health benefits. I'd mainly use it mixed in with my post-workout protein shake (3-4 per week). My question, is it safe for someone that is 19? My son & I workout together and I make a PWO shake for the two of us. Neither one of us has any hairloss issues, it's anti-oxidant properties is what intrigues me. Thanks

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    Hello- I was thinking of using this for general health benefits. I'd mainly use it mixed in with my post-workout protein shake (3-4 per week). My question, is it safe for someone that is 19? My son & I workout together and I make a PWO shake for the two of us. Neither one of us has any hairloss issues, it's anti-oxidant properties is what intrigues me. Thanks
    yes it is safe for someone 19 years of age to use.

3. Hey guys I just got my trs stack, but unfortunately there was no scoop in my toco 8. I took a guess and started taking a 1/4 tsp. Is that enough or too much?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Hey guys I just got my trs stack, but unfortunately there was no scoop in my toco 8. I took a guess and started taking a 1/4 tsp. Is that enough or too much?
    maybe a hint smaller than 1/4 tsp. Get ahold of PP Customer Service and see if they can get one out to you, im sure it would be a problem, they are great

5. Thanks, trauma1 (PP rep) offered to send me, but I figured it won't be cost effective for them to do that. Besides, they said that 1/4tsp would be ok.