sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
HCG? this isnt an injectible cycle

Adex? Androhard doesnt aromatize its DHT so it will lower estrogen

PCT should be longer than 3 weeks

the tiger

Awards
so if its lowers estrogen it will increase sex drive?
or does it lower estrogen so much that is decreases sex drive?

6 weeks androhard (by itself)
4 weeks pct- toremifene 120/90/60/30

that good?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
you take it everyday why would u run a cycle 5 days on and 2 off? and yeah torem is fine for PCt

the tiger

Awards
anyone experience bad hair loss with this product?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
anyone experience bad hair loss with this product?
It's fairly new, but we haven't had any reports. If you are prone to balding, then you might notice some.

I would suggest running this for a full six weeks followed with four weeks of Sustain Alpha for PCT, that is really all you would need.

This should increase libido.

Fr0st

Awards
It's fairly new, but we haven't had any reports. If you are prone to balding, then you might notice some.

I would suggest running this for a full six weeks followed with four weeks of Sustain Alpha for PCT, that is really all you would need.

This should increase libido.
I wish androhard was out before i got dermacrine :/ as i could run androhard for 6 full wks without the gyno/estrogen worries i have with derm. i would imagine much better results as well with 2 extra wks

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I wish androhard was out before i got dermacrine :/ as i could run androhard for 6 full wks without the gyno/estrogen worries i have with derm. i would imagine much better results as well with 2 extra wks
I feel the same way. I was just finishing up a Dermacrine LV cycle when AH came out.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way. I was just finishing up a Dermacrine LV cycle when AH came out.
Any opinions out there on an Androhard and Protodrol cycle for 6 weeks as a cutter (along with diet, and cutting supplies, I know the androgens wont work alone)? I am doing a short 3 weeker with just Protodrol right now to test it out and I am really pleased so far. It is supposed to be pretty mild on the liver even though it is methylated. So I was thinking a mild methyl (Protodrol) and a non methyl (androhard) should be ok for 6 weeks. I guess what I am wondering is if the two compounds are too similar in effect so that they would not be complementary but mearly additive???? I would rather a stack to cover all bases but I really dont need any sort of mass builder just something for hardness and maintenence of lbm on a cut?

Mr.50

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on protodrol, but I can swear on AH. I just finished my 4th week of an AH/Turinabol cycle, and let me tell you..........AWESOME.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on protodrol, but I can swear on AH. I just finished my 4th week of an AH/Turinabol cycle, and let me tell you..........AWESOME.
seriously impressive! That will be my next PP cycle.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it will cause much hairloss. You're only taking it for 4 - 6 weeks. In that time the raised DHT levels are going to cause too much damage to the hair follicles. I've taken a DHT prohormone before and I can tell you its absolutely awesome. Especially if like me you've been on DHT lowering drugs to control DHT. I can honestly say I had a really poor diet, was doing no cardio and no fat burners and i lost more fat and water than when I was folloing a low carb diet with plenty of CV. I could see a difference in the mirror every few days. Awesome stuff!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Well I an running SA with my cycle, and my libido is still up. I don't know if I had not run SA with the cycle if it would have dropped.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
As a 24 almost 25yo with pretty good mpb would it be safe to say that I would lose even more with AH and would it be safer for me to run some demacrine along side with some PP's tbol?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
As a 24 almost 25yo with pretty good mpb would it be safe to say that I would lose even more with AH and would it be safer for me to run some demacrine along side with some PP's tbol?
AH would be harder on the hairline. Pregnenalone in the Dermacrine helps prevent hair loss. I would add Toco-8 while on cycle as well, to help combat the hair loss even more.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I have the complete tbol stack from PP and the sdrol
stack from them also. I guess what I'm saying is derma would be better to run on cycle than nothing at all if the AH is going to make my mpb worse but would be better than derma I'd rather run the derma and see less gains and keep my hair or should I just say Fuk the hair and get the gains?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've been interested in androhard and dermacrine, woukld I dose derm as usual or a lower dose if stacking the two?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I have the complete tbol stack from PP and the sdrol
stack from them also. I guess what I'm saying is derma would be better to run on cycle than nothing at all if the AH is going to make my mpb worse but would be better than derma I'd rather run the derma and see less gains and keep my hair or should I just say Fuk the hair and get the gains?
I'm not exactly sure what you're saying here. I'd pick hair though.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm not exactly sure what you're saying here. I'd pick hair though.
It's kinda had for me to write what I mean because it just gets confusing. But derma whould be better for me to run on cycle to keep my hair and increase gains but With AH I would see better gains and less hair.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
It's kinda had for me to write what I mean because it just gets confusing. But derma whould be better for me to run on cycle to keep my hair and increase gains but With AH I would see better gains and less hair.
You would see better gains and more hair from dermacrine. AH would be better for cutting, and worse on the hair line. Hope that clears things up.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Cool deal then the best of both worlds hair and better gains.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Didn't see anyone mention toco 8 but might have missed it, a buddy of mine has been slowly balding since high school, tried toco 8 and says he is still losing some hair, but it has greatly slowed down the process, those are his reports over the last 4 months, you might want to add toco 8 in a few weeks ahead of the cycle, during, and a few weeks after.