Androhard and Dermacrine - AnabolicMinds.com

Androhard and Dermacrine

1. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Androhard and Dermacrine

Could you stack these two together? Or are they too similar that it would be a waste of money?

I am planning on running Androhard with Alpha T2 for a nice cut/lean bulk cycle for the summer. I thought of possibly adding Turinabol and also Dermacrine. I would think stacking all 4 together would be a bit much, but maybe one of the reps or Trauma1 could chime in and let me know the best stack with these 4 products. Looking to add lean muscle and get ripped. Currently at about 10% bodyfat. Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  151 lbs.

I have the same goals for the summer...take a look at my approach and what I am stacking....if you go to just the main supps forum its the one titled AndroHard + Fat Loss Stack or AndroHard + A-T2/OEP Stack....gimme a sec i'll post all my stuff here so u can see
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  151 lbs.

I believe my final decision is to go with ASGT for Pre-Workout as reviews appear to be through the roof. For my cutting supplements I am going to go with the Alpha T-2/OEP stack both from USP and the dermatherm cream from PP and for my lean muscle builder I will be taking the AndroHard also by PP. I am going to do all these for 8 weeks straight. I am going to take milk thistle just to be safe. I will cross the PCT bridge when I get there if necessary. Does this sound legit? Is going from 12-13% BF to 8% BF in 2 months a reasonable goal with this setup assuming I get the job done as far as diet and cardio? I am 20 years old 5'8" 170 sitting at 12-13% BF. I want to cut to 155 healthily by the end of the summer while maintaining as much strength as possible. Thanks to all those willing to take a look! Comments are much appreciated as always!

- this is my post from the main supps. thread.....i have been having an on going convo from both the main supps. thread as well as the PP thread. let me know what your opinion is but this is all the stuff i'm stacking for the summer
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Could you stack these two together? Or are they too similar that it would be a waste of money?

I am planning on running Androhard with Alpha T2 for a nice cut/lean bulk cycle for the summer. I thought of possibly adding Turinabol and also Dermacrine. I would think stacking all 4 together would be a bit much, but maybe one of the reps or Trauma1 could chime in and let me know the best stack with these 4 products. Looking to add lean muscle and get ripped. Currently at about 10% bodyfat. Thanks!

You sure could...hurricane has a nice stack set up in his thread as well
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

You would want to run them at a lower dose if stacking them.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

For a safe first cycle, what about running a half dose of dermacrine and full dose of androhard for 4 weeks. Then a TRS + TCF1 PCT for 4 weeks?
  7. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by cgj1 View Post
    For a safe first cycle, what about running a half dose of dermacrine and full dose of androhard for 4 weeks. Then a TRS + TCF1 PCT for 4 weeks?
    I'd second Jim and run both at half dose if stacking them together.

Given your goals, I'd personally run the AndroHard with Turinabol LV for a superb lean mass/recomposition stack, or for a milder hormonal route, consider Formestane LV stacked with Phyto-Testosterone.

If you decide to run the Turinabol LV, ensure you also have adequate Liver support, Liver Juice comes HIGHLY recommended

Hope this helps mate, for any other queries or help with your stack, just drop me a PM.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I am going to have some Derm left over so I could just run 2.5ml of derm and 2.5ml androhard until the dermacrine is out... and then kick it up to 5ml?

thanks
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    I am going to have some Derm left over so I could just run 2.5ml of derm and 2.5ml androhard until the dermacrine is out... and then kick it up to 5ml?

thanks
    that would work
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

what's the reasoning behind the half dose on these?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I personally would run them both full strength, btw this would be a very nice recomp stack.

12. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  300 lbs.

so why is it no one is jumpin his bones for only being 20 and running androhard? is Androhard not a PH?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  151 lbs.

ran the advanced muscle building stack and it was amazing. the turinabol and androhard alone were worth it
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^^I don't remember what that stack was. Care to remind me? I have a small stash of PP stuff that I'm going to be using in the near future
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Log! Androhard + Dermacrine
    By bla55 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. First Timer - Androhard / Dermacrine
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 01:09 PM
  3. PP's Androhard with Dermacrine!
    By Leigh123 in forum Supplement Logs