Dermacrine LV or Transdermal

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Thinking about doing dermacrine for my next cycle. As both are around the same sort of price in the UK, was wondering which would be better. Are the absorption rates similar for both? If there are differences, then which of the two is absorbs better and has more supporting ingredients?

Thanks,

S.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Thinking about doing dermacrine for my next cycle. As both are around the same sort of price in the UK, was wondering which would be better. Are the absorption rates similar for both? If there are differences, then which of the two is absorbs better and has more supporting ingredients?

Thanks,

S.
both are great but it all depends on whats more convenient for you.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys,

Thanks,

S.
Both products are very good overall, and effects should be fairly similar due to the different factors involved with delivery and target hormone conversion (enhanced oral vs. transdermal delivery).

The one advantage of the Dermacrine-LV is no risk of contact transmission to others. This is especially important to me due to having a wife and young daughter at home.

Both products are very effectve. It depends on your situation and overall preference. I would say that the TD version probably kicks in faster, but in the end the results are pretty similar overall based on anecdotal feedback.

-John

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i like the trans better, just my .02

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and if it helps in any way, I dig the LV.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Haha...thanks guys!! So basically, I've had one vote for TD and one for LV!!!

jrw

Awards
  • Established
LV is more convenient. You just shoot it down and you're done, no rubbing in, waiting for the cream to dry, etc. I prefer the LV because of the convenience and it provides the same results that the trans does.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instead of starting a new thread just wanted to ask a quick question.

I was going to run trans Dermacrine 4 weeks for 4 pumps day, but instead I'm going to run it 6 weeks at 5 pumps a day, should I do 4 pumps in the morning and 1 pump pre-workout or just all 5 in the morning?

Thanks.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Instead of starting a new thread just wanted to ask a quick question.

I was going to run trans Dermacrine 4 weeks for 4 pumps day, but instead I'm going to run it 6 weeks at 5 pumps a day, should I do 4 pumps in the morning and 1 pump pre-workout or just all 5 in the morning?

Thanks.
All at the same time of day, post shower. And don't shower or swim for at least twelve hours after application.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bout to run the topical for the first time in a couple weeks so ill let you know but reading up on things i like the theory behinfd topical more, but had pretty good results from the LV before,
really increased appetite

UKStrength

bout to run the topical for the first time in a couple weeks so ill let you know but reading up on things i like the theory behinfd topical more, but had pretty good results from the LV before,
really increased appetite
Hope you enjoy it mate, Dermacrine was my first ever product by PP and I still love it :)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would use the LV.
just seems like less of a hassle to me.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I've heard the Topical works better but the LV is definitely a lot more convenient. Topical gets kind of annoying.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Why are you in red?
I'm not really sure but I have been since my first post haha. MrBigPr negged me and the comment he left was "hi". I think he might have negged me by accident but I was in the red ever since haha. I luckily just got out of the red from a rep from Trauma1 :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using TCF-1 and LV is just so convenient IMO. FOr further PP use, I will be sticking with LV. Done in a second

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing for Sustain (LV vs. topical). Has anyone ran each of these, or has PP done any inhouse testing to see if they are equally efficient?

Thanks.

antknee

i the past i was in favor of the transderma- ive been running sa and derma trans for a bit after running the LV a few months ago- im gonna stick to the LV. less hassle, quicker, and im thinking ( at least for me ) i get the same results. LV for the win.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing for Sustain (LV vs. topical). Has anyone ran each of these, or has PP done any inhouse testing to see if they are equally efficient?

Thanks.
I've used both after a Dermacrine cycle and recovered fine. I prefer the delivery of the LV version. You do have to dose it twice a day, but you don't have to worry about it rubbing or washing off.