TRS solo.

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Hey guys,

Just curious if anyone has run the TRS by itself; NOT for pct. I'm tryna put together a decent natty stack for the summer and figured I could probably squeeze out some decent gains from that. It'd be in conjunction with my staples of course: protein, multi, OM3's etc etc.. Any other suggestions, advice, or experiences are welcome.

-Chad

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest I would probably go with something more like the Dermacrine Muscle Stack. You will probably see better gains and yet still go going the mild route.

antknee

im using dermacrine, SA, and TCF-1 along with Prime and Testopro..getting some good strength increases and im gonna up my calories to see if i can gain some size too..

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
To be honest I would probably go with something more like the Dermacrine Muscle Stack. You will probably see better gains and yet still go going the mild route.
Appreciate the suggestion, however, I'm only 21. I figured PH's, even a "beginner" PH like Dermacrine, would be out of the question at my age. Agreed Cat?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the suggestion, however, I'm only 21. I figured PH's, even a "beginner" PH like Dermacrine, would be out of the question at my age. Agreed Cat?
Fair enough..

Maybe something like this:
Phyto-testosterone
ArginoCarn
GlycoCarn-GPLC
Creapure

Would be a pretty sweet natty PP stack.

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Cool, that's the kinda thing I was looking for. Any personal experience with the phytotest? I've read good things. Thanks again.

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Anyone else care to chime in? I appreciate the responses thus far, however the reason I asked in the first place is because I have the opportunity to get the TRS very cheap from a friend. So if anyone has tried it stand alone or stacked w/something else natural, I'd appreciate the feedback. He also offered me two bottles of 1-T but as I mentioned earlier, I'm only 21. Thanks again.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else care to chime in? I appreciate the responses thus far, however the reason I asked in the first place is because I have the opportunity to get the TRS very cheap from a friend. So if anyone has tried it stand alone or stacked w/something else natural, I'd appreciate the feedback. He also offered me two bottles of 1-T but as I mentioned earlier, I'm only 21. Thanks again.
hey chan. ive used the trs and phyotest together as a natty stack and it was great and libido is outta control. you will enjoy it whatever u decide goodluck

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
hey chan. ive used the trs and phyotest together as a natty stack and it was great and libido is outta control. you will enjoy it whatever u decide goodluck
Excellent. That's what I was hoping to hear.
Appreciate the feedback flight.

Edit: One more thought, did you use the Sustain at the standard 5 on 2 off protocol?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Edit: One more thought, did you use the Sustain at the standard 5 on 2 off protocol?
Yes^^^ and i dosed phytotest 2 in the morning and 2 @ night.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can definitely benefit from some nice gains with our Testosterone Recovery Stack. This stack will add a nice dynamic to a good diet and exercise regimen.

With the Sustain Alpha, stick to the 5 days on/ 2 days off protocol for best effects.

If you have any additional specific questions about the stack, please let me know. :)

-John

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
You can definitely benefit from some nice gains with our Testosterone Recovery Stack. This stack will add a nice dynamic to a good diet and exercise regimen.

With the Sustain Alpha, stick to the 5 days on/ 2 days off protocol for best effects.

If you have any additional specific questions about the stack, please let me know. :)

-John
John & flight, thanks for the input.

Just ordered some PP bulk Creatine/Beta Alanine to throw in the mix as well.
Looking forward to running this here in a week or two, but in the mean time if any other suggestions come to mind, you know where to find me! :wave2:

-Chad

Cubate

Awards
Your going to love the Beta. Take it with Creatine and you will add at least 30% to your workout capacity...