soy phosphatidylcholine ingredient in products bad for thyroid?
- 04-30-2010, 12:47 AM
- 05-17-2010, 01:19 AM
If you are taking synthroid, you absolutely should not take anything containing soy within 2 hours. I am not sure on the actual levels of soy intake that would effect the thyroid and also if the soy phosphatidylcholine has the same effects or not.
- 05-18-2010, 10:20 PM
05-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By broons in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2011, 09:00 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2009, 07:35 PM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2007, 09:14 PM
- By Max32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2005, 03:57 PM
- By DAdams91982 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2004, 12:45 PM