soy phosphatidylcholine ingredient in products bad for thyroid?
- 04-30-2010, 02:47 AM
- 05-17-2010, 03:19 AM
- 5'10" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
If you are taking synthroid, you absolutely should not take anything containing soy within 2 hours. I am not sure on the actual levels of soy intake that would effect the thyroid and also if the soy phosphatidylcholine has the same effects or not.
- 05-19-2010, 12:20 AM
05-25-2010, 05:49 PM
Awesome, thanks for the info!
Similar Forum Threads
- By broons in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:00 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2009, 09:35 PM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:14 PM
- By Max32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2005, 05:57 PM
- By DAdams91982 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2004, 02:45 PM