EndoAmp Max

onlyone

Awards
Lookin to get some, just have some questions. What can I expect from it? I would like some increase in recovery and less mucle sorness. When should I take it? I was thinking to put it in my postwork out shake or is it a better time?

Thanks for your help!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin to get some, just have some questions. What can I expect from it? I would like some increase in recovery and less mucle sorness. When should I take it? I was thinking to put it in my postwork out shake or is it a better time?

Thanks for your help!
The feeling I get from it is kinda relaxing. Its hard to explain. I dose it post workout and on my off days when I wake up.

onlyone

Awards
The feeling I get from it is kinda relaxing. Its hard to explain. I dose it post workout and on my off days when I wake up.
Cool, do you feel any difference recovery wise?

Thanks for your input

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I rec you maybe also think about stacking EndoAmp Max with BETA-ALANINE and CREAPURE from PP.
this would be a great run along with a good diet high in protein and good workouts.

Cubate

Awards
The Beta Alanine is amazing. Your supposed to use it pre work out but I use it after. Let me say, best supplement I ve used post workout ever!
My pumps remain for like 2 hours an my blood flows beautifully not to mention I feel very relaxed. All muscles recover with much less tightness and more of a flexible feel. It's hard to describe but it makes a huge difference.

Cubate

Awards
By the way I bought Primordials Beta not any other.