build me a stack?

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I am 19 and have a great diet/training program. i have lifted since about 8th grade, but never dieted untill about a year ago. I have a fairly good body, and great strength. I would like something to help me get that six pack. I am to young for any of the phs though. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

S

Swelly

Awards
hiit+calorie deficit. for PP....maybe green tea and CLA.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, how much are you looking to put into a stack? From what you described the stack I would recommend would be the following:

Phyo-testosterone
IBCAA
CLA
GlycoCarn-GPLC
Dermatherm Target (if you are having trouble with that last little bit you know)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the natty route I love Arginocarn and GPLC. L carnitine and all of its benefits are easily a great add to natural stacks. Arginocarn and GPLC are 2 of the best versions out right now. Find em at Primordial Performance's website, its pretty cheap too.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would rec thses for help in gains and trimming:
primordialperformance.com/store/gplc.htm
primordialperformance.com/store/creatine_creapure.html
.primordialperformance.com/store/beta_alanine.html[
.primordialperformance.com/store/ibcaa.html[
And some whey protein powder. (maybe lipo protein from LG, trueprotein or WheyToBuildMuscles whey is nice also.)

cycle of these supps:----->

creatine- take 3-4g 40min before workout with a lil bit of juice or dextrose (maybe5-10g) and take 4-5g PWO (take within 20-30min of finishing workout) with some simple carbs like sugar or dextrose. (i also like to have about 25g os iso-whey at this time)

Beta-alanine
- take 1g 3-4X times times a day about 3 or so hrs apart (it takes few weeks to notice help from this product but it will come)

IBCAA- have some with your creatine before workout and I also rec having some in your water you drink while working out and soem mixed in again PWO.

gplc- use as directed.

Whey protien- Use threw out the day to help get in protein.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is phyto test worth it i am only 19
You absolutely can and will be worth it. A test booster won't affect your hormonal axis; it's not a prohormone or AAS.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
or you can go the AN route and get a bottle of RPM, NEOVAR and DRIVE all natty also

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
wow ill look into it thanks guys. I have always been told to not take test boosters untill atleast 21

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
stick to the basics man. ibccas, creatine, beta-alanine, green tea, vitaberry, and fishoil.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
wow ill look into it thanks guys. I have always been told to not take test boosters untill atleast 21
Mainly, you should have enough test in your system to not really need a test booster. Like the earlier poster said, it shouldn't throw your system out of wack.

I, personally, am going to take phyto test because of what i've read about 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavone.

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks killer, i took a test booster once when i was younger and it just made me feel sick. I took it cause some jackass gave it to me and i was dumb enough to not look into it. I never did finish the cycle of it, but i did not ever mess with my body. I got numerous blood works done after that i check out fine. I will look into phyto test

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
phyto test free's up T and appears to have some anabolic effect that does not effect the body's natural product of test. So, it would be fine for someone your age.

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
so how would you guys compare drive and phyto test? I am going to run one of them with rpm, and derma therm target this summer.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look into the FLS. Dermatherm log in my sig.