AndroHard Qs

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Just a few quick questions about androhard. What is the optimum cycle length using it for a cut? Also, what would stack well with it for a cut? Finally, I am assuming that the TRS would be sufficient for pct right? Thanks

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a few quick questions about androhard. What is the optimum cycle length using it for a cut? Also, what would stack well with it for a cut? Finally, I am assuming that the TRS would be sufficient for pct right? Thanks
A good cutting cycle would be Turinabol and AndroHard weeks 1-6 AndroHard and you can either do 5 or 6 weeks of Turinabol.

I would do low dose serm+Trs if you have the option but if not TRS stack +TCF-1

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks lifter,

I am really wanting to try the turnibol but still uneasy about it being methylated so might do a standalone androhard cycle. Haven't quite decided. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks lifter,

I am really wanting to try the turnibol but still uneasy about it being methylated so might do a standalone androhard cycle. Haven't quite decided. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated
not a problem, PM or any of the other reps if you have additional questions

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
One more quick question. Would phytotest stack well with this? Kind of like the dermacrine stack except with androhard :). Also, would this stack still be good for a cut or would it better for bulking? Thanks

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Here was what I was thinking for my cut:

weeks 1-6:

Androhard
Dermatherm Target
Phyto-test (possibly if it would stack well for cut)

Weeks 6-12:

TRS
Dermatherm Target
TCF-1 or phytotest (didn't know if I needed either especially if I use phyto-test for the first 6 weeks)

Ok suggestions thanks

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here was what I was thinking for my cut:

weeks 1-6:

Androhard
Dermatherm Target
Phyto-test (possibly if it would stack well for cut)

Weeks 6-12:

TRS
Dermatherm Target
TCF-1 or phytotest (didn't know if I needed either especially if I use phyto-test for the first 6 weeks)

Ok suggestions thanks
Id stick phytotest into PCT. You can combine the 2 (TCF-1) If you cannot afford it I would much rather choose TCF-1 over Phytotest for recovery purposes.