Advice for my on cycle cals and PCT dosing

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
I am on day 5 of a Cynostane and 1-T Tren stack.

I am looking to bulk but quality not just quantity.

33years old and 188lbs @12%bf

Started dosing like this:-
Day 1 2xCyno 2xTren
Day 2-4 3xCyno 3xTren
Day 5 3xCyno 4xTren
Day 6 >till Tren finishes (predicting with the ramping 25-26 days)3xCyno 4xTren

I am using AI Cycle Assist during Cycle at 2xscoops a day am and pm. I am also taking 2x400mg Agnus Castus (Vitex) as it seems to have been popular addition in a number of Tren cycles to offset Gyno symptoms.

I have two questions:

1/ I have weighed in today and gained .5 - 1lb since the start - is this about right first week having ramped it or should I be increasing calories?

I have been on 4000-4100 calories, 400g protein, 480g carbs 120g fat (from memory as not got my tracking software on this pc) and eating clean over 6-7 meals.

2/ PCT. I have ready Reversitol, Testopto, Lean Xtreme.
I have also 20x20mg Tamoxifen tabs from a previous cycle though am not entirely sure from all the logs I have read if a SERM is necessary.
I believe 4 weeks Cynostane @3xcaps ED probably not but with the 1T-Tren stacked am starting to believe I might need either to use this or pick up a fresh box Clomid?

Also how would you dose the PCT with these products as I see many posts where people maynot introduce the Test Booster till 2nd or 3rd week or hold off on the Cortisol blocker etc

In the past I have just run all products as the label directs for their duration but am wondering if there is a better way?

Thanks guys

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
.5-1lbs is probably just normal fluctuation.

As far as the serm goes, you go with whatever makes you feel comfortable. Im not to sure about the new Reversitol as I havent taken much look to see whats in it. Bottom line is run whatever will make you feel most confident with the cycle.

For this cycle if you were to take a serm id either dose
Clomid 50/50/25/25
or
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Id start my test booster either on week 1 or the begining of week 2.
The only time ive taken a cortisol blocker, I started it when I started PCT.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
.5-1lbs is probably just normal fluctuation.
Thanks for the input - what do you think calories in repsect of no or tiny weight gain. Supposedly Cynostane is calorie hungry so if bulking a decent surplus is required.

I am eating 20xbodyweight +400 calories and am nervous to go too high and end up with a big cut required after PCT but at the same time do not wish to waste potential gains on cycle by starving the compounds?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input - what do you think calories in repsect of no or tiny weight gain. Supposedly Cynostane is calorie hungry so if bulking a decent surplus is required.

I am eating 20xbodyweight +400 calories and am nervous to go too high and end up with a big cut required after PCT but at the same time do not wish to waste potential gains on cycle by starving the compounds?
as long as you are over maintenance you should be fine.