Your website won't let me place my order...

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi there,

Trying to order two bags of your GPLC, but it won't put my order through due to the fact that I'm getting it shipped to a fedex. Reason I am doing this is because you don't ship GPLC to Canada, so I plan on ordering it to a Buffalo Fedex and picking it up there. For some strange reason it won't let you place an order unless the address matches the CC holder, which obviously it doesn't in this case.

Is there anyway around this? I have ordered this way numerous times from other companies and have never had a problem. Thanks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there,

Trying to order two bags of your GPLC, but it won't put my order through due to the fact that I'm getting it shipped to a fedex. Reason I am doing this is because you don't ship GPLC to Canada, so I plan on ordering it to a Buffalo Fedex and picking it up there. For some strange reason it won't let you place an order unless the address matches the CC holder, which obviously it doesn't in this case.

Is there anyway around this? I have ordered this way numerous times from other companies and have never had a problem. Thanks.
Hey bud,

Contact our live customer service link so they can get this straightened out for you. They will assist you in rectifying the situation. Click the link below to get started:

If you have any more questions, just let me know.

-John