Dosage Question - Superdrone LV

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  130 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.5%

Dosage Question - Superdrone LV

Hey, I,m 5'8" and weigh 130lbs. I'm about to start taking superdrone, I'm not sur how much to take, I was thinking 2 weeks of liver juice, and then 3 weeks at .5mL (2x / day) and finish off with 2 weeks of liver juice. Is that ok?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Not that I'm any way an expert, but at 5'8" and 130, I would be taking a hard look at my diet and workout regimen before even thinking about doing a PS. I can't stress this enough.

But you are obviously going do what you want regardless, so if you decide to go this route, I would be looking at liver support before/during/after, as well as a PCT.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Danner View Post
    Not that I'm any way an expert, but at 5'8" and 130, I would be taking a hard look at my diet and workout regimen before even thinking about doing a PS. I can't stress this enough.

But you are obviously going do what you want regardless, so if you decide to go this route, I would be looking at liver support before/during/after, as well as a PCT.
    Seriously... If you don't know how to workout and add muscle/mass without steroids then you don't know how to workout and keep the mass after steroids. It'll result in losing all your gains and then being depressed about being smaller and weaker than you jsut were weeks earlier. Not to mention being shut down if you don't have PCT dialed in...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  130 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.5%

I understand where both of you are coming from, however, I'm very athletic, not a body builder, and I have a healthy diet, My problem is that I have been trying to gain any weight for about 3 years and remained the same exact weight, I blame it on a fast metabolism. But I already have the stuff, and I need to know the right dosage because I dont want to harm myself. Thanks guys.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test and Superdrone Question
    By masterjb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 12:34 AM
  2. Superdrone Stack Question
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 12:02 AM
  3. Superdrone LV (Superdrol) hair loss question
    By AmericanJambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8