SD/Epi Bridge?

  1. SD/Epi Bridge?


    Okay, I located a superdrone seller - thanks for the PMs!

    Based on all the reading I've done, SD gives great gains, but a bridge is needed to maintain those gains as long as possible (to keep as much as possible). Many recommend the following cycle/bridge:

    Superdrone - 10/20/20
    Epi - 0/0/30/40/40/40.

    All along, I was assuming my 6-weeks cycle would look like this:

    SD - 10/20/20/20
    Epi - 0/0/0/30/40.

    My thought was - use SD as long as possible to put on as much size as possible (so extend SD to 4 weeks) and then use Epi for the remaining 2 weeks to attempt to maintain. What am I missing??

    Thanks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Danner View Post
    Okay, I located a superdrone seller - thanks for the PMs!

    Based on all the reading I've done, SD gives great gains, but a bridge is needed to maintain those gains as long as possible (to keep as much as possible). Many recommend the following cycle/bridge:

    Superdrone - 10/20/20
    Epi - 0/0/30/40/40/40.

    All along, I was assuming my 6-weeks cycle would look like this:

    SD - 10/20/20/20
    Epi - 0/0/0/30/40.

    My thought was - use SD as long as possible to put on as much size as possible (so extend SD to 4 weeks) and then use Epi for the remaining 2 weeks to attempt to maintain. What am I missing??

    Thanks.
    I can't honestly answer this to well for you because I don't know much about bridging. I have been overwhelmed for months with research on single compound cycles lol. However, I do know you would be able to receive a better answer if you provide the boards with workout history, age, weight, and diet info.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  3. the former option is correct. dont run SD for 4 weeks.
    •   
       


  4. Thanks man I guess that would help.

    Im mid-30s, 61 tall, about 215 lbs. Bodyfat is probably around 12%. Have been working out on and off for years (mostly to supplement College Football or MMA training). About 2 years ago, I started training with a champion natural bodybuilder. Have been much more serious since then. I eat approx. 6 7 meals per day, usually about 2 cups of boiled chicken (sometimes red meat or fish) per meal with 1.5/1.5/1 /0.75/0.5/0/0 cups of complex carbs per meal and lots of leafy greens with avocado, walnuts and olives. Supplements include multivitamin, BCAAs, ZMA at bedtime, Citrulline pre-workout, fish oil and olive oil. And, I do the typical whey pre/post workout shakes.

    I plan to do one cycle. If results are great, Im done. So, Im basically looking to maximize gains to the extent possible and hopefully lose some BF as doing one of these cycles is incredibly difficult (I travel a lot for work and need to fit in a cycle between trips, as it's hard to find decent gyms in many international locations). I have some experience with EPI and thought is was good. Dont know Xtren at all (comments?).

    So, the theory is gain as much as possible with SD and then bridge to something else to maintain the gains as long as possible to keep them once off cycle. Under this theory, I was assuming I would stay on SD as long as possible (4 weeks) to get as much as possible out of it and then switch to something else (for remaining 2 weeks). Can anyone explain why most people recommend SD be taken only for 3 weeks and then bridge to Epi (or Xtren). Any advice or help would be totally appreciated!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    the former option is correct. dont run SD for 4 weeks.

    Understood - but why?

    Thanks.

  6. SD is very toxic. Limiting yourself to 2-3 weeks eases the pressure on your liver. The rapid weight and strength gains from SD are mainly water and glycogen. 4 additional weeks of epi cements these strength and hypertrophy gains. there are slight variations of these bridges but your first option listed is what i have done.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    but your first option listed is what i have done.
    How did you like this cycle? Having done it with sd/epi would you go back to single compound or repeat the stack? Curious for my own knowledge but i am sure that most reading this would enjoy the response.

  8. it was ok. SD didnt really give me much strength or weight gains despite a bulking diet, so the following 4 weeks of epi weren't all that swell either.
    I've have more success with epi/19-nor tren x 6 weeks. trouble with that is, at least for me, libido is zero. SD/epi that wasnt a problem. But for the small gains i got, the toxicity wasn't worth it. i'm going to try epi/eq-plex next time.

  9. Ok, this makes sense. Doing a straight 4 weeks of SD is one thing. But the bridge cycle is 6 weeks and both products are methylated . So the idea is to limit the more toxic SD given the prolonged period that I'm stressing my liver. Thanks!

  10. Here's what your cycle should look like

    SD 10/20/20/
    Epi 0/0/40/40/40/40

  11. So basically, the cycle/PCT looks like this:

    pre-cycle 2 weeks of either AI's Life Support or Liver Juice (as I mentioned elsewhere, I can't decide between these 2 - LS has Hawthorne Barry and Red Yeast Rice, but LJ seems to have beeter absorbing Milk Thistle).

    wk 1 - 6:
    Either LS or LJ
    SD 10/20/20/
    Epi 0/0/40/40/40/40

    wk 7-12
    Either LS or LJ
    Tamox - 20/20/10/10/0/0
    AI's Formex - 25 EOD/25 EOD/25 ED/25 ED/25 EOD/ 25 EOD
    Lean Xtreme - 0/0/3/3/3/3 per day

    2 more questions -

    I know that grapefruit juice helps absorption of some drugs and it was recommended to be taken with EPI. And, I know that milk and coffee are no-nos with some drugs. Haven't seen much on what TO take or what NOT to take with SD.

    Also - with EPI, it's best to take the first dose at like 4 a.m. when T levels are highest, but what about dosing times for SD? Is SD best taken at similar times for similar reasons??

    Thanks for any/all advice.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Danner View Post
    So basically, the cycle/PCT looks like this:

    pre-cycle 2 weeks of either AI's Life Support or Liver Juice (as I mentioned elsewhere, I can't decide between these 2 - LS has Hawthorne Barry and Red Yeast Rice, but LJ seems to have beeter absorbing Milk Thistle).

    wk 1 - 6:
    Either LS or LJ
    SD 10/20/20/
    Epi 0/0/40/40/40/40

    wk 7-12
    Either LS or LJ
    Tamox - 20/20/10/10/0/0
    AI's Formex - 25 EOD/25 EOD/25 ED/25 ED/25 EOD/ 25 EOD
    Lean Xtreme - 0/0/3/3/3/3 per day

    2 more questions -

    I know that grapefruit juice helps absorption of some drugs and it was recommended to be taken with EPI. And, I know that milk and coffee are no-nos with some drugs. Haven't seen much on what TO take or what NOT to take with SD.

    Also - with EPI, it's best to take the first dose at like 4 a.m. when T levels are highest, but what about dosing times for SD? Is SD best taken at similar times for similar reasons??

    Thanks for any/all advice.
    Avoid the grapefruit juice. Just swallow them with plan old water.

    Dosing should be as follows:

    Wk 1 - 10mg SD am
    Wk 2 - 10mg SD am, 10mg SD 8-12 hours after 1st dose
    Wk 3 - 10mg SD & 20 mg EPI am, 10mg SD 20mg EPI 8-12 hours after 1st dose
    Wk 4-6 - same as week 3 except no SD

  13. Okay, thanks for all the help.

    I would have thought the PP Reps would have jumped on this to advise on when to take/with what to take. Oh well ...

  14. i would start with SD

  15. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    i would start with SD
    if you'd actually read the thread you'd see i have taken care of that already
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 09:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in