Dermatherm Target for VAT Attack

1. Registered User
    Answers

Dermatherm Target for VAT Attack

I just have a quick question for the Primordial Reps, does Dermatherm Target work to specifically target VAT? I've had good success with Napalm for this purpose in the past, but it tends to cause me some pretty bad skin irritation after a couple weeks of use. I would prefer to use the Dermatherm Target that I have instead of the Napalm I have on hand for this reason, but since I tend to accumulate quite a bit of visceral adipose tissue over time, I need a product that can deal with it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I just have a quick question for the Primordial Reps, does Dermatherm Target work to specifically target VAT? I've had good success with Napalm for this purpose in the past, but it tends to cause me some pretty bad skin irritation after a couple weeks of use. I would prefer to use the Dermatherm Target that I have instead of the Napalm I have on hand for this reason, but since I tend to accumulate quite a bit of visceral adipose tissue over time, I need a product that can deal with it.
    I was wondering this as well, and also curious as to if one could add some 7-oxo and sesamin to dermatherm and what would be the rec dosage for doing so..?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 05:06 PM