quick questions?

Rjp

Awards
I'm heading into my third week o my pct which consisted of low doses if nolv for seven day reversitol and supersess c, I feel a very low sex drive labido is rough and low. So I was thinking my test levels are low I see that primordial has a test booster along with dermacrine and toco 8 along with sustain alpha and endoamp Max can some one advisement which of these I can stack and get some results from. I'm heading to the doc tomorrow and getting blood work done and gonna see what he says and kinda hit to him that I was gonna run a cycle on test if I can't get rid of this bitchy mood and the other problems

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm heading into my third week o my pct which consisted of low doses if nolv for seven day reversitol and supersess c, I feel a very low sex drive labido is rough and low. So I was thinking my test levels are low I see that primordial has a test booster along with dermacrine and toco 8 along with sustain alpha and endoamp Max can some one advisement which of these I can stack and get some results from. I'm heading to the doc tomorrow and getting blood work done and gonna see what he says and kinda hit to him that I was gonna run a cycle on test if I can't get rid of this bitchy mood and the other problems
You could use our TRS stack + Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 but I would advise you to see what your doctor says......get a blood test. You needed to take Nolva longer than just 7 days.

Rjp

Awards
Yeah I just got bad advise from a Guy a got my first Ph off of said i only needed it for seven days ,next time around I will have all my gear set up and in order because I hate half assing things

Rjp

Awards
Oh and blood test end of next week when doc by back from vacation and I will Def be using ur trs