advice on derm and form cycle

Dazer

Awards
i am currently halfway through pct for a cycle of tren lv, when i'm finished i was thinking of running a 4 week cycle of derm and form lv. i was just wonderiing if starting this straight after pct would be to soon or should i have some clean time, i am thinking it should be ok as derm is not supposed to be supressive at 4 week cycles. im hoping to use this cycle for a little recomp and hopefully to give a little libido boost after the tren, pct is going ok the boys seem to be coming back but as with previous cycles of tren libido is always a lot slower returning. i was also wondering what the best dosing protocal for the form lv would be in terms of the goals i wish to achieve. i will also follow up with some sa lv and tocco 8 and if it goes well will repeat before thinking about next ph cycle, any feedback welcome, thanks

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am currently halfway through pct for a cycle of tren lv, when i'm finished i was thinking of running a 4 week cycle of derm and form lv. i was just wonderiing if starting this straight after pct would be to soon or should i have some clean time, i am thinking it should be ok as derm is not supposed to be supressive at 4 week cycles. im hoping to use this cycle for a little recomp and hopefully to give a little libido boost after the tren, pct is going ok the boys seem to be coming back but as with previous cycles of tren libido is always a lot slower returning. i was also wondering what the best dosing protocal for the form lv would be in terms of the goals i wish to achieve. i will also follow up with some sa lv and tocco 8 and if it goes well will repeat before thinking about next ph cycle, any feedback welcome, thanks
I would steer clear of hormonal products for awhile after your cycle.

-Jake

Dazer

Awards
i reckon you are right jake just been reading pp's write up on dermacrine and it is more of a hormonal product than i first thought, the logs i have read all seemed to be really easy on the sides and some not even using pct after. beat go back to time of=time on plus pct, bit of a git that as i am real keen on trying the derm and form out. thanks for reply mate.