advice on derm and form cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.88%

advice on derm and form cycle

i am currently halfway through pct for a cycle of tren lv, when i'm finished i was thinking of running a 4 week cycle of derm and form lv. i was just wonderiing if starting this straight after pct would be to soon or should i have some clean time, i am thinking it should be ok as derm is not supposed to be supressive at 4 week cycles. im hoping to use this cycle for a little recomp and hopefully to give a little libido boost after the tren, pct is going ok the boys seem to be coming back but as with previous cycles of tren libido is always a lot slower returning. i was also wondering what the best dosing protocal for the form lv would be in terms of the goals i wish to achieve. i will also follow up with some sa lv and tocco 8 and if it goes well will repeat before thinking about next ph cycle, any feedback welcome, thanks

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Dazer View Post
    i am currently halfway through pct for a cycle of tren lv, when i'm finished i was thinking of running a 4 week cycle of derm and form lv. i was just wonderiing if starting this straight after pct would be to soon or should i have some clean time, i am thinking it should be ok as derm is not supposed to be supressive at 4 week cycles. im hoping to use this cycle for a little recomp and hopefully to give a little libido boost after the tren, pct is going ok the boys seem to be coming back but as with previous cycles of tren libido is always a lot slower returning. i was also wondering what the best dosing protocal for the form lv would be in terms of the goals i wish to achieve. i will also follow up with some sa lv and tocco 8 and if it goes well will repeat before thinking about next ph cycle, any feedback welcome, thanks
    I would steer clear of hormonal products for awhile after your cycle.

-Jake
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.88%

i reckon you are right jake just been reading pp's write up on dermacrine and it is more of a hormonal product than i first thought, the logs i have read all seemed to be really easy on the sides and some not even using pct after. beat go back to time of=time on plus pct, bit of a git that as i am real keen on trying the derm and form out. thanks for reply mate.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nad's Derm/Epi cycle
    By NADDANME in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 12:24 AM
  3. M1T/4AD Trans Derm/4OHT - Stack/Cycle
    By HeavyE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 11:27 AM