PP Props

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I usually steer clear of ordering directly from supp companies because the delivery is usually a painful, drawn-out experience. However, I couldn't be more pleased with my shopping experiences with PP. I took advantage of the big sale and ordered some Form and SA on Wednesday night (4/14). It arrived today (4/17) via Priority Mail.

I normally don't trust Gators, but I guess Trauma was right. :lol:

Gotta give you props on excellent service.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think they are the first i ordered directly from and I had nothing but a good experience in doing so, I've made several orders and will be a repeat customer... in fact i need to take advantage of the big sale they got going on right now

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
for the guys in the west coast it takes a while to get NP orders but considering that you're getting killer prices I dont worry how fast it get here

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I usually steer clear of ordering directly from supp companies because the delivery is usually a painful, drawn-out experience. However, I couldn't be more pleased with my shopping experiences with PP. I took advantage of the big sale and ordered some Form and SA on Wednesday night (4/14). It arrived today (4/17) via Priority Mail.

I normally don't trust Gators, but I guess Trauma was right. :lol:

Gotta give you props on excellent service.
You get the:

Glad that all worked out well my friend. This Gator wouldn't steer your wrong.....at least not during the off-season. :D

-John

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad that all worked out well my friend. This Gator wouldn't steer your wrong.....at least not during the off-season. :D

-John
Ah man, how classic was it to see Clausen and Colt still sitting after the 1st round... and that kid with the weird throwing motion headed for Denver? :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah man, how classic was it to see Clausen and Colt still sitting after the 1st round... and that kid with the weird throwing motion headed for Denver? :lol:
I'm surprised to see Clausen still sitting, but not McCoy. I honestly don't think either one of them was a better pick than Tebow anyway. Call me biased, but it's the intangibles that kid possesses that puts him in a class by himself. Now he'll get the chance to prove himself. I wish the kid nothing but the best, because he's a good addition to strengthening the "football player image".

If he went to the cowboys, raiders, or eagles I think I would have had to drink heavily to endure the pain of the horrible reality. How about Joe Haden at #7? The browns suck, but GO GATORS!! :D

-John

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
banjobounce Supplements 3
LiftWithDonuts General Chat 1250
CATdiesel76 Supplements 20
ericool007 Supplements 51
freqfly Supplements 20