adding additional milk thistle to liver juice possible?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if it would be possible to add additional milk thistle to the liver juice bottle and have it exhibit the same absorption % as the milk thistle pre mixed in liquivade .

i.e.

add 50g of milk thistle of my own to a bottle of liver juice.

each serving having 1500mg( 1000mg bulk + 500mg LV) of milk thistle at 80% absorption vs 500mg ( liver juice ) absorbing at 80% and 1000mg ( mine ) absorbing at 8%.

would there be a significant benefit to doing this?

jman22

Awards
I was wondering the same thing... Was wondering if there is any added benefit to taking more milk thistle along with liver juice... Dont want to play games with the liver taking methyls.... If I could add another dose of milk thistle throughout the day I definetly will as long as it wont have any adverse effects...

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt see a point. There's enough in Liver Juice to cover you on cycle

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if it would be possible to add additional milk thistle to the liver juice bottle and have it exhibit the same absorption % as the milk thistle pre mixed in liquivade .

i.e.

add 50g of milk thistle of my own to a bottle of liver juice.

each serving having 1500mg( 1000mg bulk + 500mg LV) of milk thistle at 80% absorption vs 500mg ( liver juice ) absorbing at 80% and 1000mg ( mine ) absorbing at 8%.

would there be a significant benefit to doing this?
To be honest, there really is not point in doing that. You're going to receive a therapeutic amount in the current dosing and delivery based on the science involved.

-John

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt see a point. There's enough in Liver Juice to cover you on cycle
I was thinking more of a repair cycle of liver juice to lower already high liver values, due to certain drugs, and to generally detox the liver. I'm not sure exactly what my liver values are, due to not having insurance , but , i know they aren't good.

i understand that the 500mg in liver juice is effective. I wasn't implying it was underdosed. i was wondering if it would possible to make it more effective in helping to that end.

Also, to the original question , would added milk thistle dissolve into the liver juice and be 80% absorbed?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Seems like eventually you might overload the LV, but I don't know. Also as was stated earlier there is probably a point of diminishing returns past 500mg and that is why it was dosed the way it was.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Bulking 10
Anabolics 4